What's new

Ed Boon & Adam Urbano @ GDC this week, "Expect even MORE news and features released this week"

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
@Vilen

While that is true, people forget one key thing..with online comes assholes in general, with or without that, still at least it's something other then twiddling your thumbs waiting in line for a half hour to play like other fighters at least...say there wasn't that option, people still act like dicks and teabag, rage quit, send you hate mail etc...list goe on. Know what I mean?

I've played SC online, that lags too...no game is perfect or lagless online. No game. There's either playable or not as far as I'm concerned, MK9 is playable but could be better. UMK3 was good online, it should be more like that. SCV may have had smoother online play but vs. everything else MK9 offers, ehh I can tell it was rushed.

I want a better netcode too, obviously but just saying that people act as if other online games are perfect or something or want perfection which will not happen. Now, if anything my grind is with Xbox more then Sony or Nintendo why? because I'm paying for it so it should be superior online...

One thing I disagree with you on though was MK9 at least for Xbox wasn't "shitty", DOA3 online was shitty...and MKA online was shitty. MK9 so long as you stick to people in your region, country should at least be playable. I'm not playing folks in Chile or Europe, screw that shit lol. That would lag regardless lol
I often play vs usa and it still plays OK, like when i played against u its deffenatly playable. Its not like i have a great internet connection. I remember when i played halo 1 online trough a program made to be able to play h1 online, now THAT was laggy, but in the end u get used to it and u just aim different, pretty much predicting where opponent us going and sometimes against usa i had to correct my aim by 1/4 of a screen but i still played it, and u know what, eventually i became a beast when i played offline.
Ppl are way too spoiled these days, if it doenst play like offline, its crap and unplayable....

Sorry for the rant lol

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
we got the characters

we got the games mechanics

now i wanna see information about the online play and the lvl up system in general

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I was hoping for something in the way of character stuff... of course. The demo's cool, but is it really news when it's obvious?

Maybe they'll do Ares and/or Killer Frost trailers tomorrow so I don't have to be bored watching Batman and Superman win in the BA.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I often play vs usa and it still plays OK, like when i played against u its deffenatly playable. Its not like i have a great internet connection. I remember when i played halo 1 online trough a program made to be able to play h1 online, now THAT was laggy, but in the end u get used to it and u just aim different, pretty much predicting where opponent us going and sometimes against usa i had to correct my aim by 1/4 of a screen but i still played it, and u know what, eventually i became a beast when i played offline.
Ppl are way too spoiled these days, if it doenst play like offline, its crap and unplayable....

Sorry for the rant lol
All good, I usually play vs. some south america and you I admit have a good connection with me from what I remember but usually I play people from UK, Germany or tried and it just disconnects lol so I don't even bother...but you know when we play it hardly if ever disconnects.

Oh yeah, even Halo 2 whenever someone would quit it took a minute loading before the game would go back remember that? Yeah, I hear ya I mean no game plays like offline obviously...I don't care what genre, company or game it is lol. But it can be at least playable, if not perfect. But then online it comes with the territory. It's like buying a new car that you know won't be as fast as another car but you buy it anyway, then bitch about it "not being fast enough" lol