What's new

ECT5 INJUSTICE Money Match - EMP CD Jr vs EMP Tom Brady First to 3

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Any tournament would not be complete without a hype money match and at East Coast Throwdown 5 both EMP CD Jr and EMP Tom Brady put $20 down. In this first to 3 you'll experience a drunk Superman (CD Jr) taking on the best Aquaman and veteran tournament player, Tom Brady. *nsfw*
Source: NEWYORKJOSEPH

Attachments

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Haha great job by CDjr!!! Kicking ass and taking Brady's money while drunk! Doesn't get more Boss than that.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
That was really fun to watch. I like watching Brady and stealing his tactics lol. Sorry!
Brady should have punished CD's air laser by jumping up to dodge it and doing From the Deep when Supes starts falling down. Free 20% (well one bar of meter actually) and makes Superman scared of doing that again, well at least online lol.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Money Matches should be ft5 at minimum. Good matches though. I use both these characters, not nearly as well, it's nice to see better players use them.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Don't get me wrong, I love the FCG community, but what's up with the racial slurs and talk? Can't we just insult each other without them? It makes us look so childish and immature.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I liked the gameplay but about a minute in I just muted the volume, no entertainment value whatever with CD's dialogue.

^Some of you guys really don't know CDjr... That's how he is drunk or sober. Childish and immature actions don't apply, as long as you respect each other.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
You can tell CD jr is from the Bronx. Lol.

People sensitive to the way he talks would have hated going to my high school.