ECT4 and MLG, This Weekend! Tournament Details Inside

Well until just now, through 4 rounds, we managed to see 0 matches involving:
REO
CD Jr
Riu48
Maxter
Detroit
Curbo

on stream. And it's not like t hey didn't have a number of good opponents in their way.
CDjr is going in, what you said just didn't make any sense. lol

So what? This is just random, we didn't see Tyrant, Denzel, Krazie, Mit yet too.
You're missing my point. My point is that we should have seen one of those 10 players (including the 4 we mentioned). There was no need to show say two Mortyseinfeld matches against non-top players - one such match fine, but two - before any of those guys got on stream. Oh and we also got PL vs JediRobb (Who not only plays Sindel, but isn't a fulltime MK guy), Scar v Spiritgun (Instead of Scar v Dizzy!)

Heck two of these 10 PLAYED EACH OTHER (MIT and Maxter) OFF stream. And of course there was Curbo v Ikizzle. And the half a dozen other good matches (REO-PBoardPlayer, etc.).

Just odd selection of matches as if they didn't want to show the better players before the later rounds.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Evil Riu beats Pig Of The Hut 3-2 in one of the best matches I've seen in a LONG time.

How do you beat Armow?
With Armor.

All these ads are making me mad God Of War Ascension isn't out until March.

And that my friends is why Cage is not an elite top 5 character. Some amazing matchups....and then 3-7 matchups vs Kabal and Sub-Zero, neither of whom is unpopular.

Just not a great fit in the metagame.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
And like that. I'm out of the tourney.
Game 1: random sub zero player
Game 2: curbolicous
Game 3: maxter

Shoutouts to mlg brackets.

And like that. I'm out of the tourney.
Game 1: random sub zero player
Game 2: curbolicous
Game 3: maxter

Shoutouts to mlg brackets.
Shoutouts to your freenes!! Joking, no shame in losing to curbo or max. Looks like that's it for today, from now on all the game are going to be epic. can't wait for the PL's runback on jr.

CRUM

Noob
Was MK not streamed at all today at ECT or is it me? I think I saw like 5 or 6 total matches and then that was it.

CRUM

Noob
Yeah I thought Kombat Network was covering it. I only saw it on Team Sp00ky for a little bit.

Top 16 for MLG has been decided. STORMS Shock.
They are:
Winners:
CD Jr v Perfect Legend
Riu48 v DJT
DetroitBalln v MIT
Tyrant v REO
Losers:
Dizzy v PBoardPlayer
Shoryuken v Scar
Wafflez v 16-bit
Curbolicious v PigoftheHut

By Region:
VSM 3
Other NY 1
Midwest: 4
ATL: 1
NorCal: 2
SoCal: 2
Texas: 1
Arizona : 1

and I don't know where PBoardPlayer is from, so add 1 there.