What's new

ECT4 and MLG, This Weekend! Tournament Details Inside

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's archived -- you can see that they're clearly at the arena, with the city windows in the background and Juicebox wearing a totally different outfit.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
No round 3 matches seem to have been played yet. The winner's bracket has not been updated for a while. They may either be on break or doing the loser's bracket off stream.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It's from the Spring Arena. It was shown recorded on stream on 5/22. Trust me.

Clearly something has gone wrong.
I would almost hope so, l'est our stream be stalled for a replay.

No round 3 matches seem to have been played yet. The winner's bracket has not been updated for a while. They may either be on break or doing the loser's bracket off stream.
I would hope this more, but they haven't moved for quite a bit, either.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn, results...

For KOF and SCV there was never any such break to allow losers to catch up...they simply held winners bracket matches so there were enough to stream. If it wasn't something wrong, they could've held REO-PBoardPlayer or MIT-Maxter.

Seriously this is why I hate MLG scheduling. According to Art, the issue is that they're AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

Now, I know for a fact that they're behind schedule for KOF (They're not even in top 8 yet with limited time tonight meant for top 8, and KOF games are long), and aren't ahead of schedule on SCV (They're up to top16, not top 8). So why not go early! The players are AT the freaking venue! You can go early if there's an opportunity.

Jesus christ.

exyle

Noob
"MK is ahead of schedule, it will be back on soon."
-https://twitter.com/MLG/status/211608009527410688

ok, then if they have to kill time with archived matches, why are they showing SCV??
Why not show MK's archived matches?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Piggy 3-0's Sao and is the first to advance to Winners' Round 4.
16 Bit beats B-W1zz to become the second, along with CD Jr, Curbo & Riu48.

Round 4...vVv CD Jr VS GGA 16 Bit - VSM Riu48 VS Pig Of The Hut.
Fucking. Hype.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
For all you know, Maxter used cage. Don't be getting any ideas yet mr. robot :-P You'll get your shot at Maxter next month.
haha nah man dont make assumptions like that off of one gif, im sure it was a good match, im just surprised is all.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
That was painful to watch.

PL's looking like he's renewed his faith in the Thunder God.

Also: We could potentially get Detroit VS Cowboy in Round 4.

I WANNA SEE A SHANG MIRROR

SO MANY SKULLS

That was painful to watch.

PL's looking like he's renewed his faith in the Thunder God.

Also: We could potentially get Detroit VS Cowboy in Round 4.

I WANNA SEE A SHANG MIRROR

SO MANY SKULLS
Nah that would involve putting a guy with an MLG Top 8 on his resume on the stream. That can't happen.