Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Johnny Cage

Votes: 32 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KevoDaMaN

The 6
KevoDaMaN
Your grammar and punctuation seriously make my eyes water.

On a related note, apparently you can be brain dead and play Kabal.

You need to play kabal cuz u never get top 8 you that same kid that got bodied by relaxed state and citisnipz lol and you had ur name on ur hat spelt wrong but my grammar bad lol this is online im always at school ur always at home still suck at the game and still cant spell ur own name thats sad

Boom.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
This thread is killing me >.<

Kabal.

Best character, your main, why change whats working?

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Lol mastered. Last time I checked you don't use anywhere near all the tools Kabal has. Also I don't thibk anyone will be sad that your cocky ass will be gone.

And last but not least Simon is talking about Soup not CD. Don't get babied lolol
MAN!!! why everybody goin so hard on kevo?(not everybody specifically you and A.C.) is there a prelude to this drama/suspense?

KevoDaMaN

Apparently you can't read as well. Nothing is spelled incorrectly on any article of clothing I own.

I didn't say anything about how good I am at this game. So your attempt to get back at me while avoiding my point that you are borderline illiterate is really confusing.

You are better than me at mortal kombat.

I'm better at expressing thoughts in a coherent manner.

Look up treadmill in a dictionary before you go out on limb saying I spelled it incorrectly. Feel free to respond in another way that further proves my point.

Oh and learn to take a joke

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
This is going to be my last tourney so i wanna ask any one who want to vote plz do im positive i will win with either Kabal or Johnny Cage
Just use Kabal dude.

Don't be insecure about people questioning your ability outside of using the games best character, that's something you have to deal with when you opt to main the best character in any fighting game, people won't have sympathy for you in that regard, and you can't show any insecurity about that, or that will be fuel for the fire.

That's the burden, don't try to prove a point, use who you are best with.

Take care Kevo.