• Kabal

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Johnny Cage

Votes: 32 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KevoDaMaN

The 6
This is going to be my last tourney so i wanna ask any one who want to vote plz do im positive i will win with either Kabal or Johnny Cage

KevoDaMaN

The 6
you will lose regardless of the character u use...
Lmao damn can u eveen make it out ur pool lmao if u can make it out ur pool i bet u i body ur kabal with cage u dont even know that match up soap box is going to body u i swear lmao make it out in losers lol

AC1984

Kaballin!
I never mentioned me....you're gonna get bodied by a mystery guest who is coming to this tournament....

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Lmao im trolling like shit fuck i loook like using Johnny cage lmao naw but kabal wins this tourney and cuz im tired of this game and the bitching thats the real reason

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
No offence but do you have any concept of punctuation and grammer?

On topic, use whoever the hell you want. JC is still a very good character so I don't see how that would give you any more respect or whatever it is you want/are trying to prove by not using Kabal. If you're trying to prove something then use Kano or some shit, but if you're playing to win then use your best character for that particular match. Anyone who disrespects a player in a tournament based on the character they use isn't worth taking notice of. So no idea why dumbasses like that would be worth quitting a game over.

GhosT

Noob
We only have room for one reo. Get creative please. And your kabal is way better than your cage

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Green Tapatalk