What's new

Tech Easy trait activation

flet

Noob
Hi Guys! I wanna show you trait vortex, after MB-grab you can easily use your trait and no one can punish it, and after you can easily cross them up, and even choose with your up2 from which side you wanna hit. of course it's escapable, but only with dash forward or a wake up which moves your opponent. If you do it all right, even ring of greenlantern cant catch you from crossing up. you can mix it up, go for a grab instead of crossing up, or do d3, or punish wake up. It's good that you have your trait on big amount of time. It's a bear tech form russia :mad:( sorry for my bad english, dont have much practice with it)
Video below:

Hi Guys! I wanna show you 1 more gimmick, after MB-grab you can easily use your trait and no one can punish it, and after you can easily cross them up, and even choose with your up2 from which side you wanna hit. of course it's escapable, but only with dash forward or a wake up which moves your opponent. If you do it all right, even ring of greenlantern cant catch you from crossing up. you can mix it up, go for a grab instead of crossing up, or do d3, or punish wake up. It's good that you have your trait on big amount of time. It's a bear tech form russia :mad:( sorry for my bad english, dont have much practice with it)
Nice tech.
Since you alluded to needing english practice, I corrected your spelling above. Your grammar needs some work too, but on here's it's somewhat less important because reading your writing in a russian accent is GDLK. lol

flet

Noob
you can hit both sides with air 2, so opponent need to guess which side needs to be blocked