What's new

East Coast Throwdown UMK3 Finals(Videos Inside)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Note: If you're not playing this game you're not playing the most intense MK game out there. These guys are proof that this game deserves way more attention. If you are interested in getting your MAME setup contact staff member, 9.95.

Thank you & a special thanks to everyone who went! It was a great time and a pleasure to meet everyone!

AC1984

Kaballin!
Damn...I don't even know where to start. This whole weekend was an experience that probably happens once in a lifetime.
I want to thank all the dudes who showed up to support and play MK...It was nice to meet you all guys...Huge respect for Joe and SweetJohnyCage, you guys held hell of an event.Congratulations to LI Joe for the UMK3 victory.

Thank you Shock for...am for being you and for keeping UMK and the UMK community alive at tournaments, and for keeping the UMK offline spirit alive. The matches we had on Saturday and Sunday were just amazing and so much fun,and i hope we're gonna have many many more...Thank you!!!

Thank you Phil for...well just about the same as above...keep it that way man and thank you for the stick. Ill do my best to convert as soon as possible.

Thank you Summoning for the great matches and experience...Kitana VS Cyrax...cant get enough of it...one of the best Kung Lao players!!!! Keep it that way man! :)

Thank you Dark Rob for the great time and matches as well...UMK casuals till 5 AM were so much fun and challenge. You and Phil are definitely the future of this game. keep up the good work guys.

Thank you Tim Static for the awesome time, i had tons of fun just hanging out around you and the killer jokes you pull out. I could not stop laughing the whole Saturday night while we played casuals. Thank you for coming from OH and thank you for the sponsorship. It was a great experience of competing with you man!!! We'll meet again at SB in October.

Thank you very much Chris for the great time..You have very good skills in UMK and i hope to meet ya at SB in October. The matches we had were so much fun!!!! Keep up the good work.

Thank you STORMS for the great courage you showed by diving in UMK3 with less experience than the rest. I hope to play with you again soon and I also hope that UMK hooked you!!!

The organization was amazing aand thanks once again to the MK team for everything!!!!

Sorry about the bad grammar and spelling mistakes but i am extremely tired from driving and cant think of anything better right now.

best regards,Simon.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
AC194... it was a fucking pleasure to meet you and witness your Kabal in person. :shakeshand:

My tourny experince thread coming tomorrow. * ;)

Also, sorry for such a short post. The real one will come tomorrow... gotta get some sleep!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hopefully I can get some UMK3 interest going down here. I am just real tight on money right now, so I basically can't do anything. I will still try to get Larry to let me host it at Final Round next year, but he definitely doesn't like or support the game what so ever. If I DO get him to allow it, it would be nice if someone could get out there to help.

UMK3 was great. I was amazed at the chat. Everyone was talking shit about every game except Sf4 (with exceptions to HDR and 3S), I was expecting the same for UMK3. But people were enjoying it and I saw quite a number of people saying "I didn't know MK could be played like this". Also, at the time, there were 5000+ viewers IIRC. Good exposure, let's just hope we get some more players to participate next tournament.