What's new

East Coast Throwdown 2015 MKX Viewers Guide! (Guide, Hype & Updates!)

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
Man that top 16 was hype!

Off topic, i see marvel starts at 6pm, anyone know what channel it's being streamed on?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
It's probably at this point just Cossner

but at first we heard a lot of KITana upplaying saying she's fine and viable. She's pretty crap and i feel bad for kit mains
Kitana is not the absolute dog shit people in TYM say she is, just like Reptile isn't the absolute dogshit TYM says he is. "Upplaying"

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Knives didn't get nerfed, bub. Keep selling all those bills that your hands can't cash.
Lol are you that stubborn or just plain ignorant.. Probably both. B1 was an infinite in him. His only option was to armor out. Ontop of thst he got terribly outzoned. way to completely dismiss his b1 nerf lol your bias is showing tremendously

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Just taked to Art and they're running at least an hour behind on the main stage -- so we should expect MK to start at 11pm or after.

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Lol are you that stubborn or just plain ignorant.. Probably both. B1 was an infinite in him. His only option was to armor out. Ontop of thst he got terribly outzoned. way to completely dismiss his b1 nerf lol your bias is showing tremendously
"b.1 nerf"
You mean the cast-wide correction to the system mis-reading frames that were slightly negative or neutral as +2?
Yeah. No, thats called a correction. It wasn't supposed to exist and only did so because of a lapse within the system itself.

Boss Toss got reverted to correct scaling, meaning it did less damage. Know what we in the F/T community call that?
Not a nerf.

But hey, lets say its 8-2 Kano, and it always has been. Maybe now its just 7-3 Kano's favor.
Still a blow-up to you. Lets say 6-4 Kano's favor. Still a blow-up to you.

Lets say its 5-5 now, and the loss of a non-infinite move brought it down a whole 3 numbers (and F/T somehow is not zoned out as badly now). Still a blow-up on you.

Apparently, the F/T players don't give too much of a damn about what you think the F/T v Kano MU is because we won anyways, we'll take the free props but you can still hold it.