What's new

EAST COAST THROWDOWN 2012 PREDICTIONS

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
SoapBoxFan and crew
ddaaannnngggh and crew? im offended lol i guess im just gonna have to show what i got haha i think that DrFlash44 will be a very surprising force to be reckoned with, i joke wit him alot(he used to be total trash at this game) but his quan is kinda intimidating not gonna lie and OZZYGUITAR scorp... i hate vortexes and voids and whatever the hell they are, but most importantly... MMMEEE, lol noob saibot shall win a major :D

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
The mystery guest will win most likely.

But tons of big names are primed for taking 1st:
ac1984
KevoDaMan
Rapzilla
J360
MikeMetroid
Blackula
ChrisG
Revolver
KTSmith
Jer
Shady
Zaf
Eazail
myself

And then there's dozens upon dozens of underdogs players, who I think after ECT will be talked about a lot!
TetraSpirit
SoapBoxFan and crew
Claud
ChrispyCream
MagnetoHalfway's return to MK
TrickyLizard
Dancock
RelaxedState
and a lot more
Wo wo Soapboxfan and crew I think you mean DrFlash44 and crew and THEN ermacio loljk

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
ddaaannnngggh and crew? im offended lol i guess im just gonna have to show what i got haha i think that DrFlash44 will be a very surprising force to be reckoned with, i joke wit him alot(he used to be total trash at this game) but his quan is kinda intimidating not gonna lie and OZZYGUITAR scorp... i hate vortexes and voids and whatever the hell they are, but most importantly... MMMEEE, lol noob saibot shall win a major :D
Quan Chi just got 2nd in a major, while a Sonya has never and the best a Kenshi has gotten is 2nd so our little Quan bandwagon of me Insuperable and Shujinkydink will now domintate the mk scene with rune traps and gimmicks. Everyone will be complaining bout how Quan Chi is broken and how Kabal is underpowered by the time were done with you kommunity btw kommunity should has a c not a k .... so was it convincing or just pathetic lol I'm tired

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
I think top 8 will be another nite at vsm with all vsm members taking the top 8 positions.
Vsm is spreading there forces and sending guys to mlg and ect!

Lulzlou

Noob
That's backwards, right?

However, me being seen as a favorite for top 8 is making me nervous :/
Same lmao. Its making me feel like I can't make one mistake at all and with kabal its hard not to make them when under pressure. Watch me go 0-2 e.e

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
At the risk of sounding like an arrogant ass, I feel like I do have a really good Baraka, and I intend to use him as much as I can next weekend.
If I can weasel my way in to top 8 then I'll be so happy. XD
Rep the tarkatan well my friend. I will be sure to watch the stream, and hopefully learn from seeing you play.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
1. Ermacio
2. SoapBoxFan
3. Kevo Da MaN
4. MikeMetroid
5. OzzyGuitar
6. DrFlash44
7. TheTetraSpirit
8. KT Smith

Dark_Rob

Noob
I seriously think AC1984 is going to win ECT. He beat Kevo at On the Edge 2 and was the highest placing player not going to MLG. Other than that I have no real predictions beyond saying I think the top 8 will be all WNBA and VSM. Oh and Kevo to. Is he in WNBA?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I seriously think AC1984 is going to win ECT. He beat Kevo at On the Edge 2 and was the highest placing player not going to MLG. Other than that I have no real predictions beyond saying I think the top 8 will be all WNBA and VSM. Oh and Kevo to. Is he in WNBA?
If there is one person that I would love to see win a major its...myself. but Ac1984 is a very close second, and the way he has been playing atm makes him one of the best players ay ect if not the single best player. He deserves it, and he stands a great shot at getting it.

A correction though, Chris g placed the highest at on the edge 2. Ac and I tied for second.

Kevo is madcatz by tag, Wnba by heart. If there are 5 vsm members, kevo would be on our 5v5 team for sure.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Kevo's Madcatz? Well geez, no wonder he had like six of those controllers at casuals last month. xD

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Kts going to eliminate all of you and i will beat him in a smoke/kabal mirror due to player 1 advantage. that is all