What's new

EAST COAST THROWDOWN 2012 PREDICTIONS

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I'm saying this right now, Tetra Spirit will be in top eight and people will be making "Is Baraka top five" topics. He's basically Foxy Grampa Jr, I played him for like three hours total at Dungeon Battles last week and he plays so well.

Chrispy will be talked about a lot as well, I personally think he's a top three Reptar player with the use of the standing 2 bitchslap anti-air. I just wish I could be there to meet the canucks of the WNBA, lul.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm saying this right now, Tetra Spirit will be in top eight and people will be making "Is Baraka top five" topics. He's basically Foxy Grampa Jr, I played him for like three hours total at Dungeon Battles last week and he plays so well.

Chrispy will be talked about a lot as well, I personally think he's a top three Reptar player with the use of the standing 2 bitchslap anti-air. I just wish I could be there to meet the canucks of the WNBA, lul.
that'll be interesting

best baraka ive ever seen is @permodous

He rocks

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Since I'm making brackets I obviously am not about to make any predictions on who is going to win lol.
I will make sure however that there are no more than 1 vsm in each pool (8 pools), no more than one kabal/cage in each pool, and no more than 1 wnba per pool unless there are more than 8 wnba/vsm members.

For having this major the same weekend as MLG, it's one of the most hype EVO majors this year; and for anyone who plans on watching the stream, I can promise you the most interactive and entertaining stream to date!

Since I'm making brackets I obviously am not about to make any predictions on who is going to win lol.
I will make sure however that there are no more than 1 vsm in each pool (8 pools), no more than one kabal/cage in each pool, and no more than 1 wnba per pool unless there are more than 8 wnba/vsm members.

For having this major the same weekend as MLG, it's one of the most hype EVO majors this year; and for anyone who plans on watching the stream, I can promise you the most interactive and entertaining stream to date!
I know I'll have that shit playing side by side.

Lulzlou

Noob
Thank you for dropping my name as a Kabal player but I'm free. You guys have nothing to worry about ;P

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
At the risk of sounding like an arrogant ass, I feel like I do have a really good Baraka, and I intend to use him as much as I can next weekend.
If I can weasel my way in to top 8 then I'll be so happy. XD
I'll put it this way, if you don't make top 8 I'll be surprised. If you don't make top 16, my head will explode.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
If I can get my head out of my ass and not shake and get nervous and stupid I hope I can crack top 16. But chances of that happening is lowwwwwwww.

FYI people I'll be doing birth breathing before I play lolol hehehe hooooooo hehehehehe hoooooo lolol

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
If I can get my head out of my ass and not shake and get nervous and stupid I hope I can crack top 16. But chances of that happening is lowwwwwwww.

FYI people I'll be doing birth breathing before I play lolol hehehe hooooooo hehehehehe hoooooo lolol

Hey Frankenstien... do you need sunglasses? When you put them on you'll be invisible...

Lulzlou

Noob
A hitbox Kabal must always be taken seriously lol. Nice try.
I'm new to the tournament scene. Its a great possibility I'll get tournament nerves but you are right. Hitbox kabal needs to be

I'll be rooting for you :3 But I'm in the same boat, I didn't get nerves last tournament but it was much smaller compared to this one.