What's new

Question Easiest character to babality people with

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Everyone says pig is the only Kenshi....but if u reaaaaaally wanted to main Kenshi u'd realize that playing him require precision reaction times to do so, if ur good at that type of thing as well as reads then u can play a great kenshi...if not.....time to pick a diff character....lol

Whatever is required to play a beast mode Kenshi resides in Pig and Pig alone. I shouldn't be winning 9-1 (realistically 10-0) Matchups, against anyone, but I've yet to get demolished by a Kenshi player. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'd win a ft10 against any Kenshi other than his. But i would go as far as to say I will make the matchup a 6-4 (Kenshi) against 80% of all Kenshi players.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Whatever is required to play a beast mode Kenshi resides in Pig and Pig alone. I shouldn't be winning 9-1 (realistically 10-0) Matchups, against anyone, but I've yet to get demolished by a Kenshi player. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'd win a ft10 against any Kenshi other than his. But i would go as far as to say I will make the matchup a 6-4 (Kenshi) against 80% of all Kenshi players.
I've watched pig's matches and i get how he does what he does. Its about being patient, making good reads and having good reaction time. I'm not denying that Pig is great with kenshi, im just saying its possible for someone else to be just as good.

Wouldn't Quan Chi be up there? Rune Trap ftw?

Are we talking about doing maximum babies? or just a more guaranteed baby?

because quan Chi being not that high tier, has to win matches and have enough meter to even go for a baby last round. Where as Cage, doesn't need to meet conditions like that. But Quan Chi with full meter is almost a guaranteed baby.