What's new

Question Easiest character to babality people with

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Quan Chi....... i mean.... hitting him is giving him fuel..... and he techincally doesn't ever really have to "hit" you...... so yeah... he is the supreme baby maker.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
Rain is up there

4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH

armour

4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH4RH
dem frame traps. but cage and Kabal are easiest by far

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Kabal is not easy. 95% of you can't even pilot him in the first place.
Cage should never baby anyone. D3 for gods sake.
Cyrax, if he wins, can probably baby you every time. But he has to hit me first.
Never been babied by Kenshi. Also never played pigs Kenshi. And, imo, there is only 1 Kenshi, and it is pigs Kenshi.
......Kenshi.
Mil can baby any non teleporter with ease.
Raiden can baby anyone who can't punish teleports on the regular.
Kang can baby anyone that cage can, as well as some lesser Kahbawl pilots.
Kano can't baby. Honestly, i don't even know what his baby is, and have never attempted to accomplish the feat on even the nooest of noobs. You like what i did with newest there, don'tcha?
If you're gonna win with Sheeva, you can baby with Sheeva. I challenge anyone to beat me with her, though. I'll laugh in your face while i choke you to death.
And so concludes my @ random picking and choosing of characters that rely on blocking.
Good day to you all.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I babied a couple of generic Kung Lao's in ranked today with Sheeva, that doesn't means she's easy to baby people with...it means they were scrubby and predictable.
Hahahaha from now on instead of calling people filthy casuals, I'm gonna call them generic.
No but your character, you should know where your holes are and how to exploit the holes of your opponent. With characters you don't play, sure you may know how the hole drilling works but you may not know which hole is the right one, thus digging your own hole. So you know, your main is the best hole driller for yourself.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Kabal is not easy. 95% of you can't even pilot him in the first place.
Cage should never baby anyone. D3 for gods sake.
Cyrax, if he wins, can probably baby you every time. But he has to hit me first.
Never been babied by Kenshi. Also never played pigs Kenshi. And, imo, there is only 1 Kenshi, and it is pigs Kenshi.
......Kenshi.
Mil can baby any non teleporter with ease.
Raiden can baby anyone who can't punish teleports on the regular.
Kang can baby anyone that cage can, as well as some lesser Kahbawl pilots.
Kano can't baby. Honestly, i don't even know what his baby is, and have never attempted to accomplish the feat on even the nooest of noobs. You like what i did with newest there, don'tcha?
If you're gonna win with Sheeva, you can baby with Sheeva. I challenge anyone to beat me with her, though. I'll laugh in your face while i choke you to death.
And so concludes my @ random picking and choosing of characters that rely on blocking.
Good day to you all.
Everyone says pig is the only Kenshi....but if u reaaaaaally wanted to main Kenshi u'd realize that playing him require precision reaction times to do so, if ur good at that type of thing as well as reads then u can play a great kenshi...if not.....time to pick a diff character....lol

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Hahahaha from now on instead of calling people filthy casuals, I'm gonna call them generic.
No but your character, you should know where your holes are and how to exploit the holes of your opponent. With characters you don't play, sure you may know how the hole drilling works but you may not know which hole is the right one, thus digging your own hole. So you know, your main is the best hole driller for yourself.
I see your point when you put it that way =)

Depends more on the MU than the character itself.
Kabal vs Cage or Kenshi vs Cage, if the formers are great at what they do, piss easy to baby the Cage.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
cage. cyrax. smoke.
if you don't have meter going into the second round and smoke has 2 bars?
GGs