What's new

Earthquake?

redeyes

Button Masher
anyone from NJ/ MD just feel the ground shake?

EDIT: this is what happens when you dont pay attention in school

redeyes

Button Masher
Just had my whole house shake a moment ago in northern Virginia, we don't ever get quakes out here. Freaky.
same me and my friends from NJ / MD were playing KOTH and the guy from MD said his house was shaking and im just like wtf? then my house started to shake. i was pretty freaked out.

REO

Undead
Yeah, the mirror was shaking when I was brushing my teeth so I just went outside. I'm in NY and this is the first time I ever felt an earthquake.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Yeah, the mirror was shaking when I was brushing my teeth so I just went outside. I'm in NY and this is the first time I ever felt an earthquake.
Me too... I was actually pretty fucking scared

Yeah dude I've never felt one before so this was an interesting experience. Well now at least I have something to waste time discussing in driving school tonight!

someone had to tell me the earthquake happened, I didn't notice it, even though they were all ....shaken up.... by it, 15 feet away

weird.

Big Frog

Dojo Trainee
Pretty strong here (Annapolis, MD)

Probably the weirdest thing I've ever felt. Never witnessed one before.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Yeah, I was minding my business making breakfast then suddenly I felt some shaking. It was odd, good to notice that others have felt it, so now I know I'm not going insane.

im from eastern michigan and i didnt feel anything. Might of been an east coast thing. Very strange, hopefully its not a start to a bigger earthquake :confused: