What's new

Early pics of MK4

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cool pics. Ehh Reiko's wasn't that bad, I mean at first I thought it was his (kahns)son or something lol.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
BTW, on the noob thing I don't see how that would have been bad since Noob is a playable character anyway he's only secret character.

Reiko's a Shao Kahn wannabe. He even shows it as a move in Armageddon. Truly, I thought he was like an "Evil Johnny Cage" when I first saw him. He was Johnny Cage in a Ninja Costume Unmasked.

Sazabi

Noob
i actually had the chance to see the early version of mk4.. they had the mk4 tour back in the day and it came to cleveland when there were still arcades here lmao

Sazabi

Noob
i'm pretty sure there was a semi truck wit "mortal kombat 4" printed across the trailer.. i dont even remember how i heard about the mk tour.. i think from egm or i think they had flyers all over the arcade.. i dunno.. the arcade that had the game was at powerplay located in the flats (powerhouse to be more exact) in cleveland, oh.. everyone was wearin mk4 shirts lol.. as for info about the game.. i didnt notice anything different besides the characters.. gameplay in the early version didnt seem like it was too different from the final version.. dont remember too much since it was like 10 years ago..

MK9

Noob
i believe noob was playable on the road tour version, well as playable as any charatcer was, with the like 4 moves each.

nit was there too, he might remember.

Tim Static

Adminerator
mkvids dot net said:
i believe noob was playable on the road tour version, well as playable as any charatcer was, with the like 4 moves each.

nit was there too, he might remember.
yes he was. Basically a Scorpion clone. Should have been H.Smoke.