What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah Dvorah Council

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
f224 is only -8 with pushback. So it's basically safe. And there's only a gap at max range.
Every character has some string or special that is one of their great tools and is just good. Ours is f22. It's not broken, it's not plus. Just a good string.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Every character has some string or special that is one of their great tools and is just good. Ours is f22. It's not broken, it's not plus. Just a good string.
F22 advances. Takes up considerable amounts of screen space and is 99% safe. OK list some character s that have that?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
F22 advances. Takes up considerable amounts of screen space and is 99% safe. OK list some character s that have that?
Jax, Cassie, Erron Black, Ferra Torr, Kung Jin, Raiden, Takeda

Also saying its 99% safe is totally untrue. It is safe if you end with 224, but that leads to nothing but a knockdown on hit.

So what is a D'Vorah council supposed to do? I'm playing her as main (SQ and venomous), so I guess...
This one has arrived?

I'm co-maining Venomous and Sub Zero. The plan is to eventually pick up SQ too at some point but I want to fully explore the poison mechanic first. I'm down to join the council and I'm on XBL.