What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah Dvorah Council

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I think it'd be a good idea to get one of these going. For those who don't know, this is just a way for the Dvorah community to have a place to talk/share tech. My thoughts were having a skype group and maybe a PM on here. Let me know if you are interested, I dont want to tag people in fear that I'll forget someone.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I kinda thought that's what these character forums were for? Either way count me in. I win on reads, and do way better with match analysis and learning from losing. Not the best inventor, so having people to talk strats and tech with is great. I'm trying though.

I suggest PM over skype, only because I can usually be on tym every hour or so at work, not so much skype.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Yes. Def include me. I'm sticking with her for good now. I've already made my training partners hate me. Lol

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
D'vorah Swarm Queen has broken pressure. She is absolutely my main. I'm down :) also is anyone on XBL? I'd love to practice tech and such with all y'all.

Xyvn

Noob
Yo, I main Venomous D'Vorah, I'm down for sharing/learning tech with all my fellow players! <3

P.S. <PC Player.

Swarm Queen for life baby! I'm down, would love tips from you guys (been getting pretty good but need to learn more tech and such)

Epy69zSmallBoys

No respect for Kung Jin
I think it'd be a good idea to get one of these going. For those who don't know, this is just a way for the Dvorah community to have a place to talk/share tech. My thoughts were having a skype group and maybe a PM on here. Let me know if you are interested, I dont want to tag people in fear that I'll forget someone.
I have literally NO Dvorah matchup experience, if anyone in this thread wants some Cage/Jax experience, please add me: PSN Eppy69zSmallBoys

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I am here.
I can not express how saddened I am to come here and read this....
Because I have come to expect a certain level of tact and personality from you Vak and the fact that this just says "I am here" has destroyed my expectations...I am not saying to immediately impale yourself on a stinger arm but from this point forward please for those of us that still care remember the correct statement is "This one has arrived"...
thank you...maybe someday I will find a way to carry on...

I can not express how saddened I am to come here and read this....
Because I have come to expect a certain level of tact and personality from you Vak and the fact that this just says "I am here" has destroyed my expectations...I am not saying to immediately impale yourself on a stinger arm but from this point forward please for those of us that still care remember the correct statement is "This one has arrived"...
thank you...maybe someday I will find a way to carry on...
you know, at first i was like this when i read ur reply

and then i was like