What's new

Combo List - D'Vorah D'Vorah Combo Thread

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
hey guys im making a new thread called dvorah post patch combos. its going to be incredibly organized and well written with easy navigation and such. Is it alright if i add the new combos you guys have added post this patch?

EDIT: CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN OF COURSE!

KNX

Noob
cant you do d1 21u3 at the end?
It is possible, but I don't think it's worth doing for the extra 2% damage. b12 ender allows for some leniency with your f44s. The d1, 21u3 ender needs three f44s at perfect height. Even though it's tight, there's a rhythm to the b1 WC f11 link that I think people could potentially get the hang of. After connecting it I personally just want to follow up with solid and reliable damage.

Or is there some kind of trick behind it?
No trick... As said it's just timing really.

Best way for me to get them consistent is to use trial and error. If they're falling to low, speed up your timing, if only a 4 comes out instead of f4 then you did the input too fast.

Manticore

You will incubate my young!
hey guys im making a new thread called dvorah post patch combos. its going to be incredibly organized and well written with easy navigation and such. Is it alright if i add the new combos you guys have added post this patch?

EDIT: CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN OF COURSE!
Pls do

Manticore

You will incubate my young!
b1 cancels so precise you don't even see her run ;~;

And yet you gotta know them if you want that high/low. At least you're gonna feel good when you start hitting people with it.

Edit: While I'm here, I might as well add in a trick I do to help keep momentum. My combo off b1 right now is:

b1, run cancel, 11b2, f44, f112, bug grenade dash(not run) cancel

This way you just end up in their face on wake up, or can chase them and take the space anyways. It still gets like 25 or 26% meterless, and you build back stamina mid combo, so the only stamina you end up losing off it is the stamina from the dash, and you'll still have enough left to do a mix up into run cancel again.
Can't you hold the bug and release it to coincide with their wake up so you get the plus frames?

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Nice combos! Have you any footage of yourself in an actual fight? Im trying her out a bit but don't really no what to do in certain situations& would like to see a decent D'Vorrah fight.

Cheers
Thanks Deadly. Only time I get to play MKX offline is at my homies house, and I stay away from online in this game so... no worthy footage from me. But here is some high level play from @HoneyBee 's YouTube channel. Throw him a follow and on Twitch as well, you'll learn a lot.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Thanks Deadly. Only time I get to play MKX offline is at my homies house, and I stay away from online in this game so... no worthy footage from me. But here is some high level play from @HoneyBee 's YouTube channel. Throw him a follow and on Twitch as well, you'll learn a lot.

Yeah I've seen Honeybee before, absolute beast. Was kinda looking for some1 not as good as the tourny players to have a look at, some1 I can actually replicate lol. (No disrespect).

Some corner combos for Venomous, there might be further optimization to be done but I think the vortex corner setup is better in every way if there's no way to sneak another poison hit into this. Still fun to do though

212~EXDB1, NJP, back up a bit, D2, D3, D4~DB4 - Roughly 40% with poison taken into account
212~EXDB1, NJP, back up a bit, D2, B121+3 to corner - Slightly less than 40% with poison taken into account.

Last edited:

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Venomous stingers now doing ticks seriously bumps up her combo damage. Midscreen she can do over 30% for no bar and in the corner she can get over 40% for no bar with her S1 starter which is 7 frames.

112, F112, B21 and F4 now all jail into spray as well so if you land a corner combo and they don't have meter for wake up you can a meaty F112 bug spray to add another 6.8% chip or 13.8% if you use ex spray.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Venomous stingers now doing ticks seriously bumps up her combo damage. Midscreen she can do over 30% for no bar and in the corner she can get over 40% for no bar with her S1 starter which is 7 frames.

112, F112, B21 and F4 now all jail into spray as well so if you land a corner combo and they don't have meter for wake up you can a meaty F112 bug spray to add another 6.8% chip or 13.8% if you use ex spray.
Can you end her venom tick stacking bnbs with d4~spray now instead of d4~ovipos?

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Haven't tried that yet, will test it out now :) Which combos you thinking of?
212 puddle d4~ovi is the main one but anything that was opting to end with ovipositor for the extra ticks rather than going for raw damage.

JTB123

212 puddle d4~ovi is the main one but anything that was opting to end with ovipositor for the extra ticks rather than going for raw damage.
That works now but instead you can do 212-puddle-d1,RC-112-ovi for 34% :D

These stinger ticks are really juicy!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
That works now but instead you can do 212-puddle-d1,RC-112-ovi for 34% :D

These stinger ticks are really juicy!
34 before ticks or total? If you can spray restand then you can do like all her ticks with f112 ex spray chip on the end doing like 50% 1 bar

JTB123

34 before ticks or total? If you can spray restand then you can do like all her ticks with f112 ex spray chip on the end doing like 50% 1 bar
That's counting the ticks, I don't really know much D'Vorah's combos, just what I've found out myself in training mode.

Spray is full combo punishable though so not the best idea to end a block string with it. With these buffs I think more people are going to practice punishing that move now. That is still ridiculous damage though.

Do you happen to know if there is a Venomous combo anywhere? After this patch she might very be my new main so it would help.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
That's counting the ticks, I don't really know much D'Vorah's combos, just what I've found out myself in training mode.

Spray is full combo punishable though so not the best idea to end a block string with it. With these buffs I think more people are going to practice punishing that move now. That is still ridiculous damage though.

Do you happen to know if there is a Venomous combo anywhere? After this patch she might very be my new main so it would help.
It's full combo punishable if people are Gods and know when you are gonna end the spray