What's new

D'Vorah Breakdown Predictions, Worries, and Wishlist

D'Vorah is objectively the best newcomer since the 3D era.

• Total voters

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I think she is a cool character. I'm hoping she has good WGC's maybe other tools to cancel at least be as good as Jade's PV cancels or have as many cancel options as Jacqui.

I want her poison to be a selectable option and for it to play a big part in her move lists or abilities.

I will definitely try her out but I will not like her if she doesn't have viable cancels. They don't have to be +20. I'd be fine with +2 to +5

7horx

Noob
I wish she was still an execution heavy character. Canceling stuff with her was really satisfying in mkx.

My biggest fear is that they'll give her more zoning tools, at the same moment taking away her great close-range options (like they did with Raiden for example).

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
When are they gonna show that D'Vorah Trailer today? I seriously cannot wait!

My favorite character, finally revealed in ACTION.

Cassie Cyrus

Well, I'm not anymore. But I did read it, so probably that person was wrong, but the day is still fresh, so there is still a chance.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I would have voted for D'Vorah as objectively the best (or at least most successful) new fighter since the 3D era...

I'm definitely supporting D'Vorah as well.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I am in shock how much I was able to guess right simply for the fact of just listing cool ideas off the top of my head.

Cassie Cyrus

OMG, that is so awesome, when she dies a bug-baby is born to fight for her stead!

Awesome! I wished we seen some video's with that.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
D'vorah is definitely awesome! She's my second favourite of the newcomers in MKX. But Takeda takes the cake for me. And now with Kollector, she might be pushed down to a third spot.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
So long as they nerfed the fuck out of/removed her F1 string from hell its all good.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Batman had a really similar ability (Bat Strike) to the described mechanic of putting bugs on your opponent. Or at least I think it's similar because I can't lab the thing and the little footage there is of it isn't exactly a solid breakdown by people that know what's going on. But if it works like I think that ability works...we got some serious pressure, neutral, and conversion ability.

Queen Sindel

Divine Enlightenment
I like the concept idea of D'Vorah , and sort of glad she is back. Kotal also not bad for a newcomer, but i like D'Vorah more. I dont like the others.
Really excited to see her gameplay. Bug'Vorah is amazing idea made by NRS. It shows how much effort they put into this character. I dont think Bug'Vorah will be really competitive, but it will be fun for sure!
I voted "maybe so".

Who knows, maybe my opinion will change into "yes, she is the best newcomer" after i play her!