What's new

Breakthrough - Drunken Master Drunken But Invincible!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
@Eddy Wang, also if Bo' is drunk and has 1 ex-bar, he can punish any tick throw ;)
I read in the op, now everyone is forgetting, that as long as he is drunk. This also gave an idea to improve his neutral, so instead of spending a bar for farts, this would do a lot more.

I also have a thing for complicated characters, its literally where i found my callings, don't count Bo' just out yet, not specially after this, this changes everything.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
To be fair, the rest of the characters are so super simple that you need to give BO mains more time to learn their character.
Couldn't have said this better. I started out with Alien and that dude is hard as hell to get used to at least in terms of Tarkatan. BO was def complicated and triborg was easier to learn than sub zero last April

Matix218

Get over here!
Very cool, I like that plus it is not just brain dead, it requires a drink, read (by both players) and a bar.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I don't think there's a reason to play either of the other two variations tbh, this one seems to cover Bo's weaknesses well.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Im sure everyone has. Its confirmed. Also laying down after a knockdown prevents vomiting aswell
That's what I figured. Usually with forced animations like that if you find something that takes enough time the game always just skips it for whatever reason. I was thinking jumping or any of his throws. I don't really know what else he can do I just got the character. Did not think knockdown would work.