What's new

Breakthrough - Drunken Master Drunken But Invincible!

omooba

fear the moobs
does he? I heard BRC holds up decently, especially bartistu?
i don't play bartitsu cus he's the least goofy but maybe that variation is good. the rest however are annoyingly hard. they get outzoned like crazy and drunken fist(which is by far the funnest to play) is probably the worst one

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
i don't play bartitsu cus he's the least goofy but maybe that variation is good. the rest however are annoyingly hard. they get outzoned like crazy and drunken fist(which is by far the funnest to play) is probably the worst one
i would say that DM seems the best one... when you're lvl 1 drunk you have the drunk pedo that covers good space and you have the rolls wich also covers spece and are a good way to get in... DD3 reversal with invincible frames and launches and has good meterless damage... biggest problem is the throw up mechanic for wich we need to find some ways around.

need more labbing.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
I'm not going to definitively say he sucks yet for multiple reasons but this game really isn't that complex and its very possible he could be trash with people calling it from day 2
i gotta agree with you man...

in a game where rounds end in less than 30 secs there's not much space for Bo :(

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
People forget that DM can roll and shit using b4.

He can be super evasive and hard to zone while he does this. Characters like Kang, Mileena, and cyber Kano might be annoying though with those projectiles that are low or mid. Even then, he can still roll through them.

I guess I should add LF and Jason to that list too.

But overall, no one knows and no one should close the book on DM yet

omooba

fear the moobs
ok he might not suck but he'll be very read heavy. fought illusions last night and the only character i beat more than once is D,M

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
People forget that DM can roll and shit using b4.

He can be super evasive and hard to zone while he does this. Characters like Kang, Mileena, and cyber Kano might be annoying though with those projectiles that are low or mid. Even then, he can still roll through them.

I guess I should add LF and Jason to that list too.

But overall, no one knows and no one should close the book on DM yet
you dont even have to get drunk to do b4 sexy pose iirc

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Because you have to continuously drink over and over and if you go 10 seconds without drinking you puke, leaving you open for full combo punishes.

Not mention recovery on drinking is pretty easy to punish as long as Bo isn't full screen away from you

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Because you have to continuously drink over and over and if you go 10 seconds without drinking you puke, leaving you open for full combo punishes.

Not mention recovery on drinking is pretty easy to punish as long as Bo isn't full screen away from you
biggest problem is the throw up mechanic for wich we need to find some ways around.

need more labbing.
Hey has anyone tested this . . . .

If you jump in the air bo wont vomit when timer runs out

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
That is indeed the reason for the gaps on his strings, get fucked roster.

@Percimon, this variation was made for you lol, lets have a drink later haha.

#Drunkasfuk

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
And with this, his defense is well placed IMO, watch ppl going ape shit afraid of hitting buttons when you have a bar. Watch Crossups and meaty crossups getting fucked, since ex mediate is a wakeup attack.
He is basically a MK9 character since he has invincible wakeups . @AK L0rdoftheFLY was right drunk as fuk, drunk as fuk, drunk as fuk is the way to go.