What's new

DragonBall Xenoverse Livestream

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I never understood why they made Gohan go SSJ again. Didn't Elder Kai basically tell Gohan that turning SSJ won't power him up anymore because of that power up he gave him?

E

Eldriken

I never understood why they made Gohan go SSJ again. Didn't Elder Kai basically tell Gohan that turning SSJ won't power him up anymore because of that power up he gave him?
Aye. I always thought Mystic Gohan > SSJ (1 or 2) Gohan.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Mystic is stronger but Gohan never trains and most likely lost his ability to go "Mystic". I think being half-human, he gets a lot weaker if he stops training. Unlike Goku & Vegeta, but I could be wrong.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Maybe the Elder Kai's magic wore off and just left him with all his power unlocked through the transformations? Idk, but that's some shit that needs explaining.

E

Eldriken

I don't believe Gohan can lose his Mystic powers considering they're something he has always had, it just wasn't tapped into yet.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I don't believe Gohan can lose his Mystic powers considering they're something he has always had, it just wasn't tapped into yet.
If anything, the side effects of the power-up would just be lost, and he'd be forced to transform to use his power once again, which might not be an issue if Gohan's HTC training holds up and maintaining SSJ is still like second nature.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Apparently this was what the text said in the trailer

Text: The old enemy wished for by Dragonball fans.
Narrator: The latest footage from next year’s Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F film has arrived.
Piccolo: He became a monster from another dimension and came back!
Vegeta: What is going on!?
Goku: Frieza!!
Frieza: Let me show you… My next evolution!
Narrator: Akira Toriyama, who is writing the scripts, brought back Goku’s old enemy Frieza. Frieza is very popular among fans, and the film will be filled with so many action scenes that Akira Toriyama has called them “fierce.”
Text: Akira Toriyama – “Look forward to a fierce face-off.”