What's new

Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of The Gods

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Because GT sucked.
I thought that they had a good idea when they made the episodes where HFIL infiltrates Earth, and all the villains they ever fought came back... but idk. They just messed it up. Those episodes definitely could have been way more badass. They should have shown like Cooler and Broly and stuff fighting the saiyans. Those are like my favorite two villains. Cooler is such a boss

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!

They speak French. Nevermind. Hollywood has to make such a good shit ^^
if only dragon ball evolution was even half as good as this.....

also...majuub seemed to do alright against baby...but oh well lol.

C-Sword

Warrior
Earlier this morning, scans from one of Shueisha’s “Jump” magazines (we have yet to confirm the specific magazine, though it is likely Ultra Jump, or possibly Weekly Shōnen Jump or V-Jump), promoting the upcoming 2013 Dragon Ball Z movie, were leaked. The pages confirm quite a lot about the movie, including Akira Toriyama’s actual involvement with its production. It notes that he not only came up with the movie’s original concept, but also the actual story and character designs. In addition, the page confirms the movie’s title as “Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods”, written as “神と神” (Kami to Kami) in Japanese.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Gohan would whup Goku's ass. Goku isn't even stronger than ss3 gotenks.

What I'd like to see though is Piccolo kicking some ass. Too bad it'll never happen.

GT sucked and I won't acknowledge it. Only good thing was Goku super saiyan 4.
Dont forget Super Sayian 4 Gogeta. That Fusion was too raw.

RoGE

Dojo Trainee
The movie story arcs are more like "what if" scenarios. None of the DBZ movies actually fit into the main storyline.
Not all the time, the movies with Bardock and Trunks are 100% canon. I also believe The movie son goku and his friends return and this new movie will also be canon as they actually take place in before that final time skip, so they could fit in the manga's storyline perfectly.

I used to love DBZ way back during the Saiyan, Frieza, and Cell saga. But after what they did to Gohan as the series went on, it just turned me off in digust. After all the shit Gohan has been through, you would fucking think he deserves the right to be the strongest character in the series.

NEVER before have I fallen in love with a character (counting all movies, shows, video games, etc.) like this just to end up disliking him/her towards the end. Unbelievable.
Well at least he ended up being the strongest non-fusion character. I know what you mean though, teen gohan was awesome (so was mystic for a while but ended up being..augh..)

I also don't understand why Gohan is super saiyan in the picture, I guess he's been slacking off..Yet again.

RoGE
Those are DBZ Specials. Bardock: the father of goku, History of Trunks, and A Hero's Legacy are all cannon because they are not movies.

The only movie I can remember that could fit is the 1st movie with Garlic Jr, but Krillin knows Gohan already and it takes place before the Vegeta saga.

Reedoms

Warrior
I don't get why everyone's getting so uppity about the rabbit. This is about gods and he looks like an Egyptian god. Probably going to have super-speed or some shit like the actual Egyptian hare god.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
RoGE
Those are DBZ Specials. Bardock: the father of goku, History of Trunks, and A Hero's Legacy are all cannon because they are not movies.

The only movie I can remember that could fit is the 1st movie with Garlic Jr, but Krillin knows Gohan already and it takes place before the Vegeta saga.
Bojack is the only movie that fits in properly since it could've happened shortly after Trunks killed off Cell in his own timeline, and all the pieces to the puzzle fit.

Bojack is the only movie that fits in properly since it could've happened shortly after Trunks killed off Cell in his own timeline, and all the pieces to the puzzle fit.
You sure there aren't any contradictions? I haven't seen that one in years, so I couldn't even say at the moment.

The 1st movie would fit perfectly between the end of DB and the beginning of DBZ. The problem is Krillin knows Gohan in the movie, but in the anime he meets Gohan at Kame House like everyone else.

C-Sword

Warrior
Story of the movie has been revealed!!!

The story takes place several years after the titanic battle with Majin Buu, that determined the fate of the entire universe.
Bils, the God of Destruction who maintains the balance of the universe, awakens from a long slumber! Hearing rumors that a Saiyan defeated Freeza, Bils tracks down Goku.

Goku is so ecstatic that a tough enemy has appeared after such a long time, he ignores Kaiō’s advice and fights Bils, but cannot do a thing against his overwhelming power and is defeated. Bils leaves, but his eerie remark of “Is there nobody on Earth more worthy to destroy…?” lingers on…

Can Goku and co. really stop the God of Destruction?! [ [/spoiler/

THTB
You were right bro. I rewatched Bojack Unbound the other day, and I couldn't find any major contradictions to the main storyline. It can definitely be considered canon.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Your right, but it seemed pointless to have soo many episodes building gohan up as this "omega gohan" to not beat buu.
Blame Japan's anger over Gohan beating Cell (I'm not even kidding).