What's new

Guide - Dragon Naginata Draginata Video Guide: MonkeyBizness & Prosaic

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Been waiting for this so sooo long.... You are freaking amazing!!! :D
heheh, Amazing is in my name!
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
My mistake. Rather, my repeated series of mistakes, not finishing this video for months after the recording was done. I was hella immersed in college, I'm a freshman and things were changing fast.
Good to know I have a fan on here.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I would post this in the dragon naginata thread, but its dead af. Was it known that d4 and d3 jail in bf2? I'm asking because bf2 is amazing lol

KIllaByte

I would post this in the dragon naginata thread, but its dead af. Was it known that d4 and d3 jail in bf2? I'm asking because bf2 is amazing lol
So useful, just immediate ideal spacing for F2 as soon as they block your BF2

3 questions in need answer for.
1) The last block pressure u did in the video. Can it be poked out of?
2)How do you time your j2 after the second pogo, its seems to have several timing depending on the space.
3)How do u do njp from a tele-port.

:) Thanks

KIllaByte

3 questions in need answer for.
1) The last block pressure u did in the video. Can it be poked out of?
2)How do you time your j2 after the second pogo, its seems to have several timing depending on the space.
3)How do u do njp from a tele-port.

:) Thanks
1: yes
2: Land the pogo as close as you can, then do jump 2 as late as you can, while still having the move come out. Jump 1 can also work, but not as much.
3: Hold the down direction while pressing the punch button out of teleport.

InfamousSloth

Infused with Greatness
Awesome guide dude ! :D It's a shame that this variation can't really be played competitively at the moment because NRS based it to work in sync with her vanilla teleport. In my opinion it's way more fun to play than Kobu Jutsu.

KIllaByte

Awesome guide dude ! :D It's a shame that this variation can't really be played competitively at the moment because NRS based it to work in sync with her vanilla teleport. In my opinion it's way more fun to play than Kobu Jutsu.
You're so right, on all fronts.
Even with the vanilla teleport, the pogo hit stun glitches are CRIPPLING.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
It's negative 2 at least

Her cancels are worse since the last patch. The window between cancel and active frames feels like a huge gap
I agree with slight tweak on teleport cancel so Kobu stops doing 80% chip per round, but I completely disagree with fucking up B32 teleport cancel combo. I think she needs some "dvorah treatment" like teleport can be cancelled a few frame earlier on hit

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I agree with slight tweak on teleport cancel so Kobu stops doing 80% chip per round, but I completely disagree with fucking up B32 teleport cancel combo. I think she needs some "dvorah treatment" like teleport can be cancelled a few frame earlier on hit
Not happening friend. Too many babies. Enjoy Leatherface

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Actually B32 teleport cancel in DN is good. B32 is gapless and if anyone press buttons they will get hit by the overhead staff, which gives enough distance for her to keep "zoning" people with BF2. There is some kind of "reversal option select" but B32 is safe and she can punish unsafe armors

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Actually B32 teleport cancel in DN is good. B32 is gapless and if anyone press buttons they will get hit by the overhead staff, which gives enough distance for her to keep "zoning" people with BF2. There is some kind of "reversal option select" but B32 is safe and she can punish unsafe armors
This is a strategy that works if your opponent doesn't play Naginatas often. You can react to the cancel and there's no reason to respect Tanya after the cancel like that. B32 tele cancel would be fine if you could combo off it. Might as well just do b32, stay at better frames and spacing.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
You vould use it for a unbreakable setup, but do people think you cant combo after b32 tele cancel?
seriously.. it's shown in the freakin video multiple times. b32 tele cancel d1 f2 into whatever. She used to be able to do tele cancel to 4 ex tele for big damage which is now gone but she can still combo and get a nice chunk of damage.

DN is not bad by any means, it's just extremely overshadowed by the vastly superior Kobu Jutsu. If you're gonna learn how to play Tanya why not play a top 5 variation instead of a mid tier (and to an extent) gimmicky variation?