What's new

Match-up Discussion Doomsday hitlist by Noobe

Do you like this thread idea?

• Total voters

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Perhaps the reason Forever King Jr can keep up with your Batman is due to the "player match-up" familiarity.

As mentioned, he is your brother and the two of you probably play often so you know one another's tricks and how to avoid or capitalize situations present in the matches.

Maybe another Batman would win / lose convincingly against his Ares and on the flip-side another Ares could win / lose convincingly against your Batman.

What I'm getting at is, there is no way to determine who is the best because there are dozens of play-styles for each character that could either be a cakewalk or a nightmare. All we can go by are facts based on results.

As Tom mentioned, Mr Aquaman is considered the top Ares player because of his performance(s) in tournament play and we can't take that away from him, the man is extremely good with the character.

I haven't seen your brother compete so it is difficult to accept or deny your statement but you are indeed a top player and if you're vouching for him, I personally feel he deserves a shot at the Doomsday Hitlist.
Get the internet and watch a video then lmfao. We all can't play every single person in the world. But when you are saying your brother who is a training partner is the best with like 3 characters it just sounds extremely NOT objective. Our training partners often give us more of a challenge because they are constantly playing us and learning our tendencies to be able to get around them. It makes sense you would have more success against players you haven't been able to play as much against.

I see what you guys are saying, but I have played the best of almost every character. For example I have played Mr. Aquaman and Alukard. I have played Noobe and Perfect Legend. I have played Rebelo and DJT. I have played the best of almost every character multiple times. So I feel like I have a good idea of who is good and who is better than who.

Mr. Aquaman is the best Ares. But no other Ares has gotten a single win off of me besides FKjr, so I have to give him that 2nd place spot. I bodied Alukard and all other Ares, so why would I put anybody else above FKjr for that 2nd place spot? lol

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The "G" key on my keyboard at home is broken, so when I am on TYM at home I try not to use any words containing the letter "g" lol
lol my point was how ur typo caused lantErn to come out lantUrn which sounded like the talking of those toons/memes that look like that green lantern that I posted

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thanks for the positivity guys. I've been on hiatus from the game and this may have single handedly given me the biggest boost to start kicking some fu**ing ass again. I have been secretly reinventing Ares, I hope to display stuff never before seen and setups never before attempted. Online I admit I am the worst looking player ever, I just can't handle the lag. at all. But Noobe lets definitally do it and look foward to playing that beastly dooms. And as for king jr we did a mirror and it wasnt pretty ;] At TFC I didn't put time into his buffs and now that I have had enough time to build them into my muscle memory and create new situations it has become a much finer experience to play this character.

Noobe

Noob
Thanks for the positivity guys. I've been on hiatus from the game and this may have single handedly given me the biggest boost to start kicking some fu**ing ass again. I have been secretly reinventing Ares, I hope to display stuff never before seen and setups never before attempted. Online I admit I am the worst looking player ever, I just can't handle the lag. at all. But Noobe lets definitally do it and look foward to playing that beastly dooms. And as for king jr we did a mirror and it wasnt pretty ;] At TFC I didn't put time into his buffs and now that I have had enough time to build them into my muscle memory and create new situations it has become a much finer experience to play this character.

Cool. What's your gamer tag and for what system

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Lulz caught my rage on cam. My salt was flowing insanely. >_<

Blah, I feel way better about the matchup now...still can't really block ES online, but I'll get there lol.

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
Martian manhunter , wonder-woman, bane, green lantern, catwoman, flash and black adam, have been updated.