What's new

Match-up Discussion Doomsday hitlist by Noobe

Do you like this thread idea?

• Total voters

Noobe

Noob
Can any one face you or just people who are known to be good

Anyone can add me so we can get some good games. The purpose of this thread is to map DD match ups against certain characters with the person that can use the character to its full potential

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Tm_whiteboi
I've edited some of your posts with the additional "empty" on the characters' spoiler wraps, just so that nobody will be disappointed when they find that the spoiler wraps contain nothing as of this moment. Notice how Killer Frost's spoiler wrap does not have the "empty" on it? It is because it does have something within.
Tm_whiteboi said:

PLAYER: xKhaoTik
SCORE: 4-1 Noobe (NOTE: It was under lag.)
VIDEO: Coming soon.
SUMMARY: Coming soon
So whenever a new character's spoiler wrap has something added, you can edit out the "empty" part of the [spoiler=Empty][/spoiler]! :3

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Didn't even know this was a thread. I have the best Doomsday in the world. Keep up playing that east coast though.

Reactions: RYX

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Noobe

Best Aquaman- Tom Brady, Synkis
Best Ares- Mr. Aquaman, Forever King Jr
Best Bane- Mustard, Max
Best Batman- Me, Dartharma
Best Black Adam- Rico Suave, Me
Best Catwoman-?
Best Cyborg- Jailhouse, Relaxed State
Best Deathstroke- Slips, Aris
Best Doomsday- Noobe, Perfect Legend
Best Flash- Zyphox
Best Arrow- Chris g, 7l
Best Lanturn- Rebelo, DJT
Best Harley Quinn- Deg, Saltface
Best Hawkgirl-?
Best Joker- Qwark28, Forever King Jr
Best Killer Frost- Khaotik, PR Rog
Best Lex Luthor- Rev0lver, Fab
Best Nightwing-?
Best Raven- Blind Ducky, Me
Best Shazam-?
Best Sinestro- Wound, Playing2win
Best Solomon- Me, Tyrant
Best Superman- KDZ, Theo
Best Wonder Woman- A f0xy grampa, Elitegoomba
Best Lobo-?
Best Batgirl- Sonicfox, Reno Racks
Best Scorpion- Perfect Legend, Reo
Best Zod- M2Dave, Pig of the hut
Best Martian Man Hunter- Reo, Rebelo
Best Zatanna- Deg
Your brother is better than Dark with Joker? I have a hard time believing that. Mr. Mileena is awesome with Zatanna.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Didn't even know this was a thread. I have the best Doomsday in the world. Keep up playing that east coast though.
You do realize how pot-kettle this is, right? I don't actually know whose Doomsday is better and I'm neither qualified nor prepared to make that value judgment, but you and Wonder Twin Chef (Wonder Twin Powers activate! Form of... Salt Water!) are the upplayers and trash talkers of SoCal. I like you, but... self-awareness, man.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
You do realize how pot-kettle this is, right? I don't actually know whose Doomsday is better and I'm neither qualified nor prepared to make that value judgment, but you and Wonder Twin Chef (Wonder Twin Powers activate! Form of... Salt Water!) are the upplayers and trash talkers of SoCal. I like you, but... self-awareness, man.
When did pride and competition become a bad thing?

E

Eldriken

Don't even start. It's too damn early in the morning for an argument. =P PLAY NICE, LITTLE KIDS. LEST YOU SEEK OUT THE PHANTOM ZONE.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
When did pride and competition become a bad thing?
Again, pot-kettle. When you do it, it's "pride and competition," when they do it, it's "up playing?" It's hypocritical. When you apply different sets of standards like that, it's going to blow back at you.

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
Tm_whiteboi
I've edited some of your posts with the additional "empty" on the characters' spoiler wraps, just so that nobody will be disappointed when they find that the spoiler wraps contain nothing as of this moment. Notice how Killer Frost's spoiler wrap does not have the "empty" on it? It is because it does have something within.

So whenever a new character's spoiler wrap has something added, you can edit out the "empty" part of the [spoiler=Empty][/spoiler]! :3
Alright thank you.

The best Ares is BY FAR Mr. Aquaman.. It's not even a close comparison. He is the only name that should be on that list for Ares.

Noobe

Noob
Your brother is better than Dark with Joker? I have a hard time believing that. Mr. Mileena is awesome with Zatanna.

I agree Emperor Dark has the best joker ive played. And no the best Zatanna ive played is Deg.

Noobe

Noob

Again. Tagg Mr. Aquaman and or post his gamer tag if possible. And stop attacking people for giving their opinion (General Statement). If you disagree just say so and Tagg and or post the person you think I should give a chance.

This is why I don't post on forums. People like stirring things up. Then when it comes time to face to face chat they act like it never happened.

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
Again. Tagg Mr. Aquaman and or post his gamer tag if possible. And stop attacking people for giving their opinion (General Statement). If you disagree just say so and Tagg and or post the person you think I should give a chance.

This is why I don't post on forums. People like stirring things up. Then when it comes time to face to face chat they act like it never happened.

yes don't just say who you think is the best tag them. And be respectful to other people opinions.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Hold all of Forever King's dats KF players.

and you listed your brother ahead of Alucard for ares

your list is null and void by these two things alone.
There are reasons for all the people placed on my list. I beat Alucard everytime we play, Alukard has never gotten a single win off of me ever. Forever King Jr actually gets wins on me with Ares. In all honesty he beats me more than Mr Aquaman does. Forever King Jr could possibly be the best Ares. That does not make my list null and void. My list I actually feel is perfect except for the question marks for certain characters

KRYS9984

Noob
There are reasons for all the people placed on my list. I beat Alucard everytime we play, Alukard has never gotten a single win off of me ever. Forever King Jr actually gets wins on me with Ares. In all honesty he beats me more than Mr Aquaman does. Forever King Jr could possibly be the best Ares. That does not make my list null and void. My list I actually feel is perfect except for the question marks for certain characters
Perhaps the reason Forever King Jr can keep up with your Batman is due to the "player match-up" familiarity.

As mentioned, he is your brother and the two of you probably play often so you know one another's tricks and how to avoid or capitalize situations present in the matches.

Maybe another Batman would win / lose convincingly against his Ares and on the flip-side another Ares could win / lose convincingly against your Batman.

What I'm getting at is, there is no way to determine who is the best because there are dozens of play-styles for each character that could either be a cakewalk or a nightmare. All we can go by are facts based on results.

As Tom mentioned, Mr Aquaman is considered the top Ares player because of his performance(s) in tournament play and we can't take that away from him, the man is extremely good with the character.

I haven't seen your brother compete so it is difficult to accept or deny your statement but you are indeed a top player and if you're vouching for him, I personally feel he deserves a shot at the Doomsday Hitlist.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I don't play on PSN at all so my list is either comprised of XBL or offline tournament players. Sorry PSN lol
Get the internet and watch a video then lmfao. We all can't play every single person in the world. But when you are saying your brother who is a training partner is the best with like 3 characters it just sounds extremely NOT objective. Our training partners often give us more of a challenge because they are constantly playing us and learning our tendencies to be able to get around them. It makes sense you would have more success against players you haven't been able to play as much against.