• I Can Play On Any Stage But I Don't Care

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Doesn't Matter To Me

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
I'm really curious to see the responses here. I do think specific stages give you a competitive advantage like Cyber Lin Assembly and Special Forces Desert. And at the same time I know for me I hate playing in the Hourglass or stages that you can't escape out of the corner. There's also size importance, length, and a lot more too. Then on the personal side I'm sure we all have a stage we like to play on specifically. For me I love the Fire Garden. It's peaceful scenery, relaxing music, few intractables, the sage isn't that big too.

ArcticTabasco

I wish I knew Kung Fu.
There's a couple I like, but only for aesthetic reasons. I don't care about any edge the interactables might give - I use them if the opportunity rises, but they don't factor into what stages I like.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I don't think stages make or break matches. The only ones that stand out as "unique" that could have an effect on matches are the bombs on the right in Cyber Lin Kuei Assembly, and also the Shaolin Trap Dungeon's neverending dragon fire. Both are hilarious though. Lol

Lokheit

Noob
As someone that hates that interactables aren't simetrical (that's like the first chapter for level design in competitive games) Sea of Blood is the only one I like because it's the closest thing to MKX pit which was perfect (also the pit was much prettier). That said there is a slight assimetry in that the starfish has more advantage than the box, but it's as close as it gets. Hourglass is obviously simetric, but for a total lack of interactables and I like using all of the game mechanics.

From an easthetic standpoint there are many that I like for the views or the classics references, but the colors in the Jinsei stage are beautiful.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I like picking the best looking stages or the ones that have the better soundtracks, really. MK11 is probably the NRS game where interactables matter the least during the fight I think