What's new

Does character walk-aways on loading screen mean there's no kombat kodes?

What would u like happen?

• Just character walk-aways

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Just kombat kodes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Character walk-aways and kombat kodes

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Since they are going for a 'serious' vibe with this one I have to wonder if Kombat Kodes would be a thing. I'd assume not.

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
*New to the MK9 competitive scene* Other then the obvious no blood & fatality, what good does that Kode do in 9?

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I was always saying and will say that combat codes is shit. Having game options outside of options window on a convoluted codes that make it so that some modes are mutually exclusive when there's not reason for them to be is, I apologize, dumb.

Nostalgia factor for franchise return in MK9, maybe. But now we don't really need them.

On a side note, if devs want them to exist, animated loading screen won't stop them.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I would like it if they came back, there are some funny ones, but it's really not a priority in any way.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Kombat Codes were done to give you options at the arcade since you couldn't play at home.

There are no more arcades, you can play at home and in every game there is an 'options' menu.

Use it. Be happy.

And those walking animations make characters even cooler. Cassie wouldn't flip you on a static screen, would she? 'Nuff said.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Test Your Luck is confirmed.

I'm more than certain Kombat Kodes will be back in some fashion.

I'll never understand people going "No I don't want this incredibly optional feature that won't effect my game if I don't use it."

That said I'd rather just have Test Your Luck as an online mode.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Just give us an option to disable blood so serious and tournament players dont waste time and just go directly to rematch or select char.