What's new

Question Does anyone Play Black Adam anymore? and where does he stand on the tier lists?

Error

DF2+R2
I haven't played Injustice in like two weeks due to shitty internet connection, but I still play Black Adam. I still think he's top 10, just not "braindead" anymore. I've been trying to improve on his oki game and been trying to learn to use his D2 more for AAs.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I don't really even play this game anymore. Not because I don't want to, but becuase I have to drive like 4 hrs to get to a scene that gives a damn about the game. When I do play though you sometimes see Adam yes, and he is still top 10. Dropped out of top 5 in my eyes, but top ten easily.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I haven't played Injustice in like two weeks due to shitty internet connection, but I still play Black Adam. I still think he's top 10, just not "braindead" anymore. I've been trying to improve on his oki game and been trying to learn to use his D2 more for AAs.
His d2 isnt the best, but get used to timing it good and you can easily 11trait b2u1+3

Error

DF2+R2
His d2 isnt the best, but get used to timing it good and you can easily 11trait b2u1+3
It works well vs the non insane jump attacks.

It can be extended in the corner to make it 48% meterless. (b2-trait-22b1-nj2-close dive kick-11-Black magic-b23u1+3)
If you're already in the corner when the B1 of 22B1 hits you can do NJ3xxfar divekick 22B1xxblack magic - b23u1+3, and it will do 52% in that combo

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I have ALWAYS been a fan of the dictator. Like...since day 1, I've tried to mess with him.

He's a harsh, harsh mistress.