What's new

Does anyone here still play Mortal Kombat 9?

@ZAQ Yeah, I need to start sending out messages to people I meet in MK9 (PS3 only.) I have a couple friends right now but, I don't think they will have time to get on here (my opinion.) I'll send them out soon hopefuly they join here. As far as the rest of you, I understand. But, lately MK9 has grown on me. And I hardly seen anyone playing MK9 in my list. If ever, probably like once or twice. Some of you are on 360 which is understandable. But, I been addicted to it. I'm not an elite like the real offline tourneys but, I have received lots of GGS and a handful of hatemail. As many of you have already realized, this game does have a lot of heavy things to remember and time. I kinda got used to it though.

Does kensidj play mk9? I never seen him online anymore.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
jesse89202 said:
@ZAQ Yeah, I need to start sending out messages to people I meet in MK9 (PS3 only.) I have a couple friends right now but, I don't think they will have time to get on here (my opinion.) I'll send them out soon hopefuly they join here. As far as the rest of you, I understand. But, lately MK9 has grown on me. And I hardly seen anyone playing MK9 in my list. If ever, probably like once or twice. Some of you are on 360 which is understandable. But, I been addicted to it. I'm not an elite like the real offline tourneys but, I have received lots of GGS and a handful of hatemail. As many of you have already realized, this game does have a lot of heavy things to remember and time. I kinda got used to it though.

Does kensidj play mk9? I never seen him online anymore.
Kensi does play, but I hardly see him online either

I'm just stuck on a CoD: Black Ops kick right now. I'm actually going to finish out this week with Black Ops then try to get a couple weeks of MK only back in. I actually really like it but I never feel like I can confidently get combo's to connect against a real component. The netcode is troublesome sometimes. I have about 5 chars I'm decent with but there are most I just can't touch because I don't have time to learn that many chars anymore :(

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
yeah I play mk9 a little. I think I'm decent at it but I've lost a little bit of interest. I use Ermac and Lao. I'm having issues recovering my password for my Kensidj psn account...that's why you never see me. Know that when Arcade Collection comes out, I'll be back in full swing MK2 and UMK3!

I haven't even bought the game. I rented it a couple of times, but I just never have wanted to actually play the game for too long. I really hate jumping in fighters, and in MK9, you HAVE to jump... a lot. Not only do you have to, it's really strong against nearly every character. There's a bunch of other stuff that I dislike as well, I just hope MK10 ditches the dash and gets a run button.

It's still fun to watch at high levels though. And I'll keep supporting it.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
My biggest complaint is the neutral jump punch. It's probably one of the things we (as the MK community) bitched about the most from previous games and they brought it back... lol why?

It would be awesome if this game just had UMK3's engine.

I play it quite a bit though it is not as good as UMK3, it's still very fun to play. I much prefer it to MvC3 or SSFIV for fighters this gen.

MK9 Is the equivalent of putting sprinkles on poo poo terrible hit detection you cannot get a good online game (good meaning not spamming 90% of the damn time) ill play offline on a live stream I do on stickam but thats its no online just offline finding new shit on it...

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
If I'm able to play games with Zaq and golden. Who live in MI and and TN while my ass is to be found in Norway, Europe and have more than decent connection with them. Then I don't see how one can lag that bad playing in different states.

I still play although pretty much only offline. Some of my mates organise a thing of between 6-8 of us to watch a film etc and after will normally play some offline tag team MK. Amazing fun.