What's new

Does anyone here play Pokemon competitively?

I play almost exclusively UU. I have an OU team but I really prefer the UU metagame, I don't like the idea of permanent weather. UU is more dynamic, imo.

Like I said in the old thread about this (which was probably deleted in the great data loss) use www.testyourchat.com to meet up and play, as well as making a new post in here and tagging people. As far as I know, there is no "friends" feature on Showdown, so we can't really keep a friends list or anything like that :(

tldr YALL BITCHES GON GET RAPED IN UU

SZSR

Noob
Lol I wish. I've been keeping up with Pokemon since the Netbattle days. Charizard used to be pretty decent in GSC and RSE/FRLG. SR killed off anything double-weak to Rock.

Also, just play standard/OU. You can make really viable teams in OU. Pokemon is a sandbox game competitively.
What does SR stand for?

Raidern8

Sub Zero!
I was thinking of getting back into it, is the metagame now for OU still weather dependent?
I got in to it competitively with friends when soul silver came out. (learning ev's abilities natures was ridiculous)
When every one had a weather team in b/w i started to care less. Oh and MK came out.........

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
i once had a stall match last 25 turns without any pokemon getting below 50%,36 rounds without anyone fainting and 59 rounds before i lose

fucking poison monotype vs my stall,taunt everywhere

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
i once had a stall match last 25 turns without any pokemon getting below 50%,36 rounds without anyone fainting and 59 rounds before i lose

fucking poison monotype vs my stall,taunt everywhere
Lamest match evar.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Stealth Rock was even more stupid in gen IV when it was a TM and everyone and their grandmothers could learn it. Shit was stupid, it's much more tolerable now since you can actually predict who may have it.

I play UU for the most part like Frothy, since my bro Slowbro is amazing in it with many more useable pokes(Some RU Pokemon are even useable if you're good with them) and I hate sandstorm teams. Remember the Great Excadrill Uprising of 2010-2011.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I play my Emerald version all the time EV training mah Pokemons for teh Battle Frontier.

Or I level up mah perfectly bred Shedinja to OCV the elite four.

Shedinja is my favorite Pokemon.

It's like the CSZ of the Pokemon world!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Stealth Rock was even more stupid in gen IV when it was a TM and everyone and their grandmothers could learn it. Shit was stupid, it's much more tolerable now since you can actually predict who may have it.

I play UU for the most part like Frothy, since my bro Slowbro is amazing in it with many more useable pokes(Some RU Pokemon are even useable if you're good with them) and I hate sandstorm teams. Remember the Great Excadrill Uprising of 2010-2011.
SR is gonna be a tutor move now.