What's new

DoctrineDark is back and this time, he's pushing Rain to the limit

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, forgot how ridiculous Rain's uppercut hitbox is lol.

On a sidenote, I'd love to see this guy do a "combo-off" against Check lol.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Mother of God, this has to be some of the best combos in the entire game, I didn't know Rain had such capabilities, If someone think the video is too long I strongly recommend to watch at least from @5:58 onwards because those are just amazing (ºoº)b

Last edited:

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
"MAX DAMAGE" is made by doctrinedark or it's a game factor ? anyway i've never seen it in game i think is doctrin himself but maybe i am wrong ?

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Thanks to all for your comments and as always to @STORMS !
This is the original combo and supposedly would go to the end of the video, but...

Well the only way to repeat b2 xx RHC is the space, i think the first b2 produces a similar effect to a "meaty" attack but in this case in a combo, b2 xx RHC can be repeated only 2 times
I spent a lot of time trying to connect a third b2 but not possible so after the second b2 can be connected: uppercut, normals, specials, instant jk.

For the special bubble you must press and keep "up" for a moment, and then (almost simultaneously that keep "up") choose left or right.

@THTB @Bildslash @Knoterror @AK Smarrgasm

Last edited:

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Thanks man!! and I'm glad you liked the vid! I also been a little out of the activity in the forum, but I'll be back with everything in MKX :D

shezy

Noob
DoctrineDark you are fucking insane your execution is superb with kabal now with rain. I can't wait to see your combos in MKX awesome.