What's new

Combo Video - Hunter Doctrine Dark is back... And he's gonna blow your mind.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Exactly. I thought we already learned from the Aztec God that damage isn't everything.

Kotal has a 80% combo, not practical at all and why he isn't considered top tier or OP.
Yeah we got dem too
A shitload more practical than anything Kotal has and even most the stuff in this vid

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

It makes me laugh when I think about all the people whining that his damage was going to be too low before the character was released

Predator doesn't need a nerf because of ridiculous 2 bar set up combos. If anything he needs it because of the 50%1 bar corner combo in HQT.

But honestly, I hope they don't mess with him too much. He's bad at punishing and his armor is only used on combos and some zoners.

I GOT HANDS

Yeah the suicide bomb combo is hella practical... 3 bars of meter. Corner combo.
I don't know if that's sarcasm but EX-Self-Destruct when YOU are in the corner, and then using the interactable grab on them if they block is still far more practical than needing all Kotal buffs up as well as still needing the 3 bars and NEEDING THEM IN THE CORNER

I'm not saying either are at all practical just that the Predator shit is a fuckload more plausible

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Braindead making clickbait thread titles now though
Must admit I made this thread hastily. I watched it and was like holy shit and created the thread.

After rewatching a few times I realized I created it too soon.

I GOT HANDS

Braindead making clickbait thread titles now though
Must admit I made this thread hastily. I watched it and was like holy shit and created the thread.

After rewatching a few times I realized I created it too soon.
Maybe all the authors of all the other clickbait articles on the web are also just genuinely over-excitable people

Here’s What Happened When Six Corgi Puppies Visited a College Campus!!

Absolutely nothing happened. It's just footage of Corgis.

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
Even if the damage is high, I hope that NRS does not normalize it too much. Heaven forbid they remove the combo potential. Those combos are too cool to be normalized, in my opinion. Sure, maybe increase the damage scaling, but still make it rewarding because that is a lot of meter being spent. Maybe cap out at %45 or %50 instead of %70.

This stuff is just really fun to watch, and I hope it sticks around in some form.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
So he's definitely going to get nerfed because that's what happens to most all DLC characters a few weeks after release, but the question is what? I think his forward advancing impaling special will get more scaling, and I think his low trap won't be able to be comboed into. Which is fair because most of the time he got to near 50% in the corner b4 he pulled out the low trap.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Sheeeeeeeeeeit that's swag

I would've never thought to have tried like 80% of the things in these combos, didn't know a character in this game could keep you in a juggle for so long.

I GOT HANDS

Meh this character has so little tools to get in, I've dropped him because it's not my style. If you take away the fact that he CAN do big damage for the few opportunities he gets I don't imagine him going far. But we'll see.

haketh

Noob
So he's definitely going to get nerfed because that's what happens to most all DLC characters a few weeks after release, but the question is what? I think his forward advancing impaling special will get more scaling, and I think his low trap won't be able to be comboed into. Which is fair because most of the time he got to near 50% in the corner b4 he pulled out the low trap.
I'm not really seeing anything that says NERF ME on Predator even stuff like in the vid

Damn y'all let characters rock