What's new

DOC's new Cyrax vid, WOW!

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
that doesnt quite explain what u need to do to get the invisibombs o-0
You must coincide the explosion in the exact frame, I mean bb+4 at the same time that the bomb explodes, I think is a just frame maybe 2 frames of margin for the glitch. If you do it before, you get explode the normal bomb prematurely, no glitch but the normal bomb explodes before

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
You must coincide the explosion in the exact frame, I mean bb+4 at the same time that the bomb explodes, I think is a just frame maybe 2 frames of margin for the glitch. If you do it before, you get explode the normal bomb prematurely, no glitch but the normal bomb explodes before
u mean the same time that the previous bomb explodes u have to throw another one?

KRYS9984

Noob
Excellent video DoctrineDark.

Every time new Cyrax tech is revealed, I feel fortunate to have the character in my arsenal. :D

Question is, if Reptiles' phantom green ball set-ups were banned from tournament play, would this fall into the same category? I don't think the character will be banned but perhaps the use of the phantom bombs to create "illegitimate set-ups".

Will definitely be taking this to the lab, thanks!

TONY-T, will you be making your own video utilizing this tech for MAX DAMAGE!!!!! He needs it!

absolutely frigging awesome congrats thease were insane, i have a reset i worked out in training, i only signed up here recently so i expect its been found and done before, but it looks nice, i ranked 14th on vita and cant believe it took so long to find this site,

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Excellent video DoctrineDark.

Every time new Cyrax tech is revealed, I feel fortunate to have the character in my arsenal. :D

Question is, if Reptiles' phantom green ball set-ups were banned from tournament play, would this fall into the same category? I don't think the character will be banned but perhaps the use of the phantom bombs to create "illegitimate set-ups".

Will definitely be taking this to the lab, thanks!

TONY-T, will you be making your own video utilizing this tech for MAX DAMAGE!!!!! He needs it!
reptiles invisiballs were patched tho correct?

buh yeah, that tech should be banned

KRYS9984

Noob
reptiles invisiballs were patched tho correct?

buh yeah, that tech should be banned

What I was referring to was at the time (when the Reptile glitch was known and people knew how to activate it) it was frowned upon in tournament play and Reptile mains were not allowed to use the tech to their advantage. I think it was patched if I'm not mistaken.

Obviously, there will be no more patched for MK9 and this glitch will remain in the game. The only way to neutralize it (if it becomes problematic) is to just ban the tech from tournament play. I'm not complaining though.....:D

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Well as you know the glitch was originally published by J360 and TONY-T, after watching the video I decided to investigate more in the lab and I discovered this: meterless setups and multiple explosions but were weeks of practice, is very difficult. If the bomb explosion was only a couple of frames before Cyrax would have infinite, if someone achieved the explosions please let me know is very complicated, time is very accurate and if someone intends to use this in a tournament should start now and practice it every day, no other way given the difficulty.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
DoctrineDark the first half was pretty cool, at first i was like "oh these are setups i do, neat, especially the one on sektor" then the art of invisible art section came and for the first time ever while watching an mk9 combo video i went "JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST, WHAT THE FUCK!!" That has to be my favorite section ever in any cyrax combo video ever. Sorry Tony-T lmao <3, these were setups i was trying to achieve back when i actually played, and now they are a reality, simply amazing