What's new

DOC's new Cyrax vid, WOW!

Flagg

Noob
Jesus, that is hands down the best Cyrax video that's ever graced this community.

So that invisible bomb works on the basis that if you swap sides and do an empty bomb, the game registers that as the active bomb?

Those set ups were just insane. Damn, just damn.

Doctrine Dark, you HAVE to do a Skarlet video at some point. Cyrax and Skarlet have so many tools and the mind boggles what kind of stuff you could find with her.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
This setups show the smallest possible margin of error, I worked a lot in these settings but still remains very difficult, is 50/50 but the advantage is that you can generate pressure against the opponent (forcing to jump or wakeup) in case of calculated explosions, most easier setting, so to speak, is:
Close bomb, teleport, d1 + close bomb (explosion)
Cyber subzero and Cyblax have similar meterless settings, works with close mid and large bombs.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
This setups show the smallest possible margin of error, I worked a lot in these settings but still remains very difficult, is 50/50 but the advantage is that you can generate pressure against the opponent (forcing to jump or wakeup) in case of calculated explosions, most easier setting, so to speak, is:
Close bomb, teleport, d1 + close bomb (explosion)
Cyber subzero and Cyblax have similar meterless settings, works with close mid and large bombs.
please explain how u get invisible bombs o-o

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
please explain how u get invisible bombs o-o
Man were weeks of practicing for getting the explosions, and the correct settings.. a lot of work but what helped me was memorize the noise of the buttons, I was doing a lot of noise with the buttons when calculating the settings to remember the rhythm and get the exact time of the explosions.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I've had the ghost bomb accidentally happen a few times but had no idea what caused it. I think there's a video of Han doing it in a match.
Awesome video, I loved all the crazy combos at the first too. I'll definitely be learning some of those, especially that ex buzzsaw reset! :)

Axel_Redd

Man were weeks of practicing for getting the explosions, and the correct settings.. a lot of work but what helped me was memorize the noise of the buttons, I was doing a lot of noise with the buttons when calculating the settings to remember the rhythm and get the exact time of the explosions.
that doesnt quite explain what u need to do to get the invisibombs o-0

Axel_Redd

I've had the ghost bomb accidentally happen a few times but had no idea what caused it. I think there's a video of Han doing it in a match.
Awesome video, I loved all the crazy combos at the first too. I'll definitely be learning some of those, especially that ex buzzsaw reset! :)
this is the reason i don't think i could pick up cyrax again....too many damn combo's and resets to remember x-x. which point in the vid has the buzzsaw reset?