What's new

Question Do you guys feel that MKX is the hardest fighting game to date?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
all im saying is didnt perfect legend make a chart about games’ difficulty and put like every nrs game in their own lowest category lol

sure he’s washed up, but he does have a lot of exp playing fgs for years and these are his home games.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
It pays to be an idiot in the moment, rather than an idiot forever because you never ask questions. That's why i'm where i'm at and Shazzy's best accomplishment to date, is making Alex Valle rage in a casual set.
where exactly are you at? I put you and shazzy in the same tier its not like you have a bunch of accomplishments neither?

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
where exactly are you at? I put you and shazzy in the same tier its not like you have a bunch of accomplishments neither?
I mean, while Tweedy might not have that much offline, let's not act like the WoTG Finale and the last Kombat Cup were free.

But more on topic, if MKX were that crazy difficult to play, I feel like you'd see more of those top dudes branch into other fighting games. GO1 is insane because his base game was crazy to play (did he actually originate from Melty Blood?). Sonic started with Skullgirls. While ChrisG started as a NRS player IIRC, he didn't hit his groove until MvC3. You see Theo branching out from NRS games finally, but he also skipping MKX.

God Confirm

I mean, while Tweedy might not have that much offline, let's not act like the WoTG Finale and the last Kombat Cup were free.

But more on topic, if MKX were that crazy difficult to play, I feel like you'd see more of those top dudes branch into other fighting games. GO1 is insane because his base game was crazy to play (did he actually originate from Melty Blood?). Sonic started with Skullgirls. While ChrisG started as a NRS player IIRC, he didn't hit his groove until MvC3. You see Theo branching out from NRS games finally, but he also skipping MKX.
And Shazzy was #1 Guile player in America online, these accomplishments don't seem that far removed from each other

God Confirm

Jacob_Curnow is #1 on the IGAU leaderboards, online ranks don't necessarily mean much. Unless you are talking online tourneys, then fair enough
yup definitely, so i dont think either of them have really done much more than the other to be waving in the face "look where im at now"

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

Sonic started with MK9. I’m pretty sure that was out before skullgirls. Correct me if I’m wrong tho

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Sonic started with MK9. I’m pretty sure that was out before skullgirls. Correct me if I’m wrong tho
I'll have to take that back, Skullgirls was 2012. I wasn't quite sure when Sonic became a big name, I know he wasn't as dominant as he is now until middle of IGAU, I always thought Skullgirls was his main game until then.