What's new

Do You Ever Just Feel Like Being an A**hole?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I know it's not customary for humans to think about others, but I do think people should. People in this community are strange. If you don't find the game entertaining, it's not my fault you don't or anyone else's you run into. Nobody should be degrading or harassing others. That isn't negotiable to decent people.

Even if you don't "snap", I don't trust you. People that have to harass other people online unprovoked make me think either they were a bully in high school or got bullied in high school and can't reconcile their neurosis so must make others suffer too cause they lack real power in their lives.

What is also failed to be understood is some people go and play these games as an escape from their terrible home life or work life. Do you know I used to play video games as an escape from the terrible domestic life I had at home. I can't imagine turning on my PS4 now as a young 13 year old Espio and having someone call me a worthless human being and a bitch after just having my dad tell me how stupid, dumb and fat I am. Miserable people need to relax. I don't know what you personally do for trash talk and I don't personally care cause it's clearly not nice things.

There are people who have been through hell that turn on their consoles, you don't know these anonymous strangers or how much they are hurting. Leave people alone.

Teabagging and trolling is for close friends in the community. People who we talk to and have a history with because there's actual context. It sounds dramatic but there are also suicidal people playing these games too and they may not be able to take you trash talking them and it's the last straw that broke their back. Shit's not funny.

This is the energy I have when I play these games.

View attachment 16404
Still zoning like a boss? :D