What's new

Do you agree with Fat. dropping

Do you agree that you should fat. drop when you lose?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sektor

Noob
Due to a argument that has spiralled out of control on the Piss Moan thread, I have decided to make a poll about it. Just check it out. And you'll know why I made this poll.

What I mean by this poll is that if someone thought that fatalities were boring so therefore they always Fat. drop (When the other person wins, mind you.) when it gets to the fatality screen, would you think that it is unsportsman-like?

The poll I am interested in seeing is: "Do you think your opponet is expressing unsportsmanlike conduct when he drops from your FAT" y/n/I don't care.

This one is kind of misleading.

I think it sucks because it makes the game freeze, I guess if your playing with friends and its understood then whatever... but otherwise no, dont doit its basically disrespectful and a scrub move.

Derek

Noob
Quitting is in no situation with the exception of a real life emergency ever acceptable. For those of you with reading issues. . .

IF YOU QUIT, YOU'RE A BITCH!

Tim Static

Adminerator
l SuGaR l said:
Quitting is in no situation with the exception of a real life emergency ever acceptable. For those of you with reading issues. . .

Word up.

Sugar understands. TY homie. :wink:

Derek

Noob
Tim Static said:
l SuGaR l said:

Word up.

Sugar understands. TY homie. :wink:
Just being me. Yeah boi!

Sektor

Noob
elitebomberX said:
The poll I am interested in seeing is: "Do you think your opponet is expressing unsportsmanlike conduct when he drops from your FAT" y/n/I don't care.

This one is kind of misleading.
Hmm, 12 people agree with me. Hopefully knowing that all your fellow members disagree with you should shift your position.

Derek

Noob
Sektor said:
Hmm, 12 people agree with me. Hopefully knowing that all your fellow members disagree with you should shift your position.
He's a bitch who quits then makes stuff up about you if you call him out for being a bitch. Don't worry what some scrub quitter has to say that's not even half decent.

I am confused by this poll, is it asking if I drop when I lose or if I care that people drop on me?

I voted 'no' because I somehow just can't bring myself to do it when somebody does a fatality to me even if its that long ass world explosion Smoke fatality.

And I honestly don't care if people drop on me since it is something I've dealt with on a daily basis for the past year or so. I've only played a few matches recently and almost all of them resulted in the other person quitting and then booting me.

l SuGaR l said:
Sektor said:
He's a bitch who quits then makes stuff up about you if you call him out for being a bitch. Don't worry what some scrub quitter has to say that's not even half decent.
Decent enough to beat you with Kitana. I booted you because you were talking shit on the mic. I thought we established this already. I can beat you with out much of a problem. Any time you want to play with watchers let me know.

As mentioned earlier this poll is ambiguous. If you vote yes, you are saying that you should drop. Does this mean that you should drop every time or that it's ok if you drop? The people that I am interested in playing seem to sway towards "I don't care," which is what I believe in. Whether you drop or not during the fatalitiy, I don't care. It just bothers me when other people flame people who express their opinion about not wanting to watch a fatality.

Most fucking Top Tier players, don't even do fatalities but one out of every few matches. We witnessed all of those 10 years ago, thanks.

Sektor

Noob
Remember, you may have witnessed them 10 years ago, but many haven't (That includes me, by the way. UMK3 on the 360 is the first MK I've ever played.)

RoGE

Noob
What exactly is wrong on a fatality then? I would rather have that then pulling (which does not count as a loss OR win)
Does anything bad happen when people actually Fatality drop?

Tim Static

Adminerator
It just goes to a screen that says the player has left the match. Nothing bad happens, its just what alot of people do because they dont want to face the fact they lost. So since they lost, they still can take away the satisfaction of the winner getting that last "hit".

RoGE

Noob
Tim Static said:
It just goes to a screen that says the player has left the match. Nothing bad happens, its just what alot of people do because they dont want to face the fact they lost. So since they lost, they still can take away the satisfaction of the winner getting that last "hit".
I can understand that, I guess people can't wait a few seconds...

Tim Static

Adminerator
Iori9 said:
Tim Static said:
Its not an issue of time. Its a dont want to face humiliation of losing.

Read the sig
vvv

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
What I like to do on Kaillera is hit the credit button constantly while Fatalities happen.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
"Toasty!" overrides most of the sound effects and it brings it to the continue screen faster. Technically you could do that in the arcade if you were willing to pop in a bunch of quarters, or if you had access to the credit switch under the control deck.

Tim Static said:
Iori9 said:
Tim Static said:
Its not an issue of time. Its a dont want to face humiliation of losing.

Read the sig
vvv
For me, it's more to do with it being an utter waste of time. Sure they're great seeing them the first 3 or 4 times, however after that I realize that there really is no need for them other than attention. I never use fatalities against people online, if I want to try a fatality I will do it on Arcade mode.

There is no humiliation in a fatality. Humiliation is losing to a less experienced player. Losing to someone that is a better player than you certainly isn't a bad thing.

(oh yeah, I also find that people that constantly use fatalities are usually the type to kick you from their game after you beat them once. Odd eh?)

Anyway, that's my view on it all :)