What's new

DO NOT UPDATE 1.10

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Lord Paulo has blessed me with great fortune and prosperity.
Nothing lost at all, bless the divine lord Paulo.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
I wanna play inj 2 but have not updated I'm getting impatient waiting for a fix. I don't want to take the risk of updating.
Tbh I got off the hook for no reason&would have lost a shit-ton of gear had I not been blessed by the devs.
The hotfix should come soon enough....

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
I've been trying to git gud at mvci for the past week and haven't started injustice but my ps4 downloaded the update... what should I do? Is the problem fixed?

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
I've been trying to git gud at mvci for the past week and haven't started injustice but my ps4 downloaded the update... what should I do? Is the problem fixed?
It is not solved in any way.
I’d recommend you to keep playing MvCI.
Also would you mind telling me who your mains are and whether Dormammu is top tier(will be the only reason that I ever touch the game so him being worthwhile kind of matters)

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Open the game and check it out, if you lost anything, try to reboot the game a few times and it should work. That's what I've done when it just happened to me and that's also what WB suggested on their update regarding this topic. Also I already posted a couple of other tips from other people in this thread, check them out as well.

JesterSMX

It is not solved in any way.
I’d recommend you to keep playing MvCI.
Also would you mind telling me who your mains are and whether Dormammu is top tier(will be the only reason that I ever touch the game so him being worthwhile kind of matters)
Dorm is s+. I never played mvc3 so I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm trying to make Chris Redfield and Cpt America work. So far it isn't working haha. I just want to get to a point that I understand what's happening when I watch a stream.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
My experience with this was, turn on console everything gone, reset game, everything still gone, go into online room, check again and then was all good, if missing few buts here and there I wouldn't know

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Dorm is s+. I never played mvc3 so I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm trying to make Chris Redfield and Cpt America work. So far it isn't working haha. I just want to get to a point that I understand what's happening when I watch a stream.
You been watching Lord Aris haven't you ;)
FChamp at SCR made Dormammu look absolutely broken, that flame carpet super is fucked

JesterSMX

FChamp at SCR made Dormammu look absolutely broken, that flame carpet super is fucked
Is that Aris's team? I was in the military so they're combos get me hype. Non nrs games I stick with who I like regardless of tier placement. As far as Dormammu... I'll put it this way... if Dragon played mvci... Dorm would be on his team. He is "b" to the "roke."

Edit... I'm embarrassed that I said they're instead of their. It's a pet peeve. That is all.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

It isn't even a super, which is what makes it even crazier. He just pops those three powerups combinations he can do and voila.

It pulling you towards him while blocking it is duuuuumb. Especially since it lasts for quite a while.

JesterSMX

It isn't even a super, which is what makes it even crazier. He just pops those three powerups combinations he can do and voila.

It pulling you towards him while blocking it is duuuuumb. Especially since it lasts for quite a while.
Yeah it's bullshit. It's a win button. You can see it coming a mile away... block it while advancing guard... and still take a mixup when he tags.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Yeah it's bullshit. It's a win button. You can see it coming a mile away... block it while advancing guard... and still take a mixup when he tags.
Holy crap, if I’m ever picking picking this game, no matter how cancerous Dorm may be, I’m definetely putting him in my a-team!

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Is that Aris's team? I was in the military so they're combos get me hype. Non nrs games I stick with who I like regardless of tier placement. As far as Dormammu... I'll put it this way... if Dragon played mvci... Dorm would be on his team. He is "b" to the "roke."
Yea he's using Cap and Chris, seems to think they're both really not that good but he's not a pro at MvC:I or anything.
Yeah Dorm with Ultron just looked absolutely broken, mix in the red stone and it's GG's

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Ok my OCD is kicking in.

*Could care less* for everyone who keeps saying "couldn't"
No you're mistaken. The saying is I couldn't care less. The point is that you are saying that you care so little it's impossible to care any less than you do now.

Many people just say it incorrectly like yoy do apparently. It's pretty funny that you felt the need to correctly people when you in fact are the one who has it wrong lol.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
No you're mistaken. The saying is I couldn't care less. The point is that you are saying that you care so little it's impossible to care any less than you do now.

Many people just say it incorrectly like yoy do apparently. It's pretty funny that you felt the need to correctly people when you in fact are the one who has it wrong lol.
This has got to be one of the weirdest side quests a serious thread has ever gone on.

We're getting to the bottom of this Could/Couldn't stuff right now!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
well...my stuff came back.

I literally just went into Ranked, picked Manta, he had the skin I got for him when I bought him, and poof.

This was so weird...