What's new

DO NOT UPDATE 1.10

hellbly

Noob
new tweet by official Injustice 2:

"Gear issues are still being investigated and we hope to have an update soon. Apologies for the confusion and thank you for your patience!"

They also posted on the Injustice subreddit asking for bug reports

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
new tweet by official Injustice 2:

"Gear issues are still being investigated and we hope to have an update soon. Apologies for the confusion and thank you for your patience!"

They also posted on the Injustice subreddit asking for bug reports
At least, this is a start. All we do is wait...:DOGE

it erases gears.

UPDATE:
Injustice twitter:
To our players - we’re aware of the issues with Gear and are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE2:
Injustice twitter:
Gear issues are still being investigated and we hope to have an update soon. Apologies for the confusion and thank you for your patience!
it erases gears.

UPDATE:
Injustice twitter:
To our players - we’re aware of the issues with Gear and are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE2:
Injustice twitter:
Gear issues are still being investigated and we hope to have an update soon. Apologies for the confusion and thank you for your patience!
yeah i lost all my set pieces for for black canary,super girl,and one piece for black manta from what i can see so far. any chance you guys think we can get it back the way it was before update? :(

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
yeah i lost all my set pieces for for black canary,super girl,and one piece for black manta from what i can see so far. any chance you guys think we can get it back the way it was before update? :(
I did manage to get my stuff back by restarting the game like 3 times, the only thing I lost were the names of the Loadouts and also the God and Demon shaders from Loadouts that had them (I still had them, it's that Loadouts I used these shaders for went back to the default Shader) so I just had to re-organize everything. And that was case for a few other people as well. I think you should try to restart the game a few times and maybe it will work, it did for me.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I did manage to get my stuff back by restarting the game like 3 times, the only thing I lost were the names of the Loadouts and also the God and Demon shaders from Loadouts that had them (I still had them, it's that Loadouts I used these shaders for went back to the default Shader) so I just had to re-organize everything. And that was case for a few other people as well. I think you should try to restart the game a few times and maybe it will work, it did for me.
we've all tried it. it's hit or miss for many of us. some get their stuff back, others dont.

i only really lost gear for two of my characters, mainly stuff i set as favorites. other than that, i had lost the epic gear set for harley and joker from their respective multiverse events the other day. i don't see how i lost something I just obtained.

aside from those small happenings, if those hadn't been an issue I only really would have had the problem of loadout names being reset.

it's just a bit odd, and i really hope i get my favorited items back. they were all epic gear pieces that took FOREVER to obtain. I waited so long for one of Wonder Womans shield and swords to show up, which I finally got the day this happened, and now its gone. :(

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
@hellbly
@evolution07
@JBeezYBabY

Guys here is a video from Uncagedgamez he gives another tip about how overcome the bug and also explains why it happened.

Apparently NRS did this because there was a glitch that would allow you to get unlimited epic gear so you can use them to get the Legendary Gear and NRS tried to fix that glitch and that's why this glitch of people losing their stuff happened to some people while some didn't manage to get their stuff back. Uncaged says that there is another tip to overcome this bug by opening Bronze Mother Boxes, apparently it did work for some people.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
we've all tried it. it's hit or miss for many of us. some get their stuff back, others dont.

i only really lost gear for two of my characters, mainly stuff i set as favorites. other than that, i had lost the epic gear set for harley and joker from their respective multiverse events the other day. i don't see how i lost something I just obtained.

aside from those small happenings, if those hadn't been an issue I only really would have had the problem of loadout names being reset.

it's just a bit odd, and i really hope i get my favorited items back. they were all epic gear pieces that took FOREVER to obtain. I waited so long for one of Wonder Womans shield and swords to show up, which I finally got the day this happened, and now its gone. :(
OOOOO HARLEY's!? That hurts my heart for you. I'd be crushed which is why I my update is on PAUSE. Im sorry to hear :(
@hellbly
@evolution07
@JBeezYBabY

Guys here is a video from Uncagedgamez he gives another tip about how overcome the bug and also explains why it happened.

Apparently NRS did this because there was a glitch that would allow you to get unlimited epic gear so you can use them to get the Legendary Gear and NRS tried to fix that glitch and that's why this glitch of people losing their stuff happened to some people while some didn't manage to get their stuff back. Uncaged says that there is another tip to overcome this bug by opening Bronze Mother Boxes, apparently it did work for some people.

I just saw this too on my lunch break. This is what happens when people try to cheat the system

evolution07

OOOOO HARLEY's!? That hurts my heart for you. I'd be crushed which is why I my update is on PAUSE. Im sorry to hear :(

I just saw this too on my lunch break. This is what happens when people try to cheat the system
Not everyone cheated the system tho. There are people who barely got the game, leveled up some characters and lost everything. People had spent actual money on source crystals only to lose it all.

This is more than just a glitch. If NRS had just made legendary gear requirements easier, cheating the system wouldn't have been a major problem because it was a bit ridiculous the way it was crafted. No casual will grind a game for that long unless they have no life and are locked in a basement.

Other users are legitimately affected who have no part in using exploits.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Not everyone cheated the system tho. There are people who barely got the game, leveled up some characters and lost everything. People had spent actual money on source crystals only to lose it all.

This is more than just a glitch. If NRS had just made legendary gear requirements easier, cheating the system wouldn't have been a major problem because it was a bit ridiculous the way it was crafted. No casual will grind a game for that long unless they have no life and are locked in a basement.

Other users are legitimately affected who have no part in using exploits.
Oh I know everybody didn't not cheat, but goes to show that when some exploit a glitch, EVERYBODY suffers! But the major root of the issue is NRS fucked up now they have to clean up. Until then we need to find ways to fix it ourselves until further notice.

hellbly

Noob
I don't know if it's related but I found a strange bug with Darkseid.
Could you please try to do a down 3?
When I do it, Darkseid freezes for a sec in crouching position, then skips animations to stand.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Jesus, this has absolutely nothing to do with RNG. What a ridiculous thing to claim is the problem. This is just an unexpected bug in the game's code, nothing to do with RNG.

Thankfully I have no room on my PS4 for the 1.10 update right now thanks to all the clips I've got so it hasn't updated and I've just been doing shit on 1.09 but it's not connected to the servers so I can't play online or get credits for my Gear which is fine for now. I'll update once 1.11 comes out.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I think you've got that backwards. "Could care less" is never right. It's always "couldn't care less".
Well, sometimes "could care less" is fine. Like, I could care less about my comic collection would be appropriate if I spent an inordinate amount of time dusting my variant covers.

Updated today and guess I got lucky, all my stuff is still there except source crystals, unless I'm missing somethingelse and haven't noticed

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
I've got most of my gear back but there are certain items I am missing, and I can tell because the loadout piece has been equipped with the default level 1 piece and the helmet I had equipped has disappeared?
Sweet

evolution07

I'll try the fixes outlined in the video above when I get home, but in the meantime I was playing mkx last night and I guess I was having fun lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Pretty sure it's "couldn't care less"

+zerodegreez, I wouldn't say RNG system is an epic failure due to an unfortunate update glitch if anything the opposite considering I2's success, sales, reviews, online mulitplayer and tourneys etc. Yes, this does suck but then we've seen other big game have major fuck ups before *cough COD, cough Halo* and they were fixed at some point, I have faith in NRS. I'm sure they will fix this and compensate us.

+Doctor Angel, a few fighters have used that "KI esque color palettes" since the original but you gotta admit even SF, VF, SC etc, it looks so much better implemented in this game though with the gear and amazing graphical engine. Personally, I can see it for the gear system but otherwise I don't mind the way they do it for MK we'll see if they bring this system back for MK 11 or use original costume designs. Still, with I2 being an exception NRS games typically offer unlocking them free in the game a la MK 9, Injustice 1 and MK X so I can't complain but I'll admit I do think it's annoying to have to essentially grind hard for source crystals or pay money but I'll admit for me anyway it's not a big deal dropping 20 bucks here, there for a good amount of source crystals. Still not as bad as Capcom's charging for on disc shit though.

That really pissed me off. But anyway, KI among others have taken MK's finishing moves idea as well so they really tend to copy or be influenced by each other I've noticed lol. Even Capcom admitted with SF5 they were heavily inspired by MK with the stage transition and story, but back to my main concern let's just hope NRS addresses this ASAP. I have not downloaded the second/this update, I won't even play it until they address this. Seems some folks got lucky and have their stuff still but I'm not taking that chance, screw that lol.

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Ok so my lil brother used my PS4 when I wasn't home and it updated....
I got so mad and went to check if my gear was gone... Yep, all of it was gone and I reset my game and console twice but didn't get anything back.

Then I decided to go to multiverse and I found out my loadouts were fine there like I could choose any loadout I had and it would be the one I had before, I played one single match in the Multiverse and then it all came back. I have some gear pieces missing because I have 88 for Catwoman and I used to have 100 but my Harley gear is completely fine, not to mention my Catwoman epic gear is all intact, there must be rare or common pieces missing but those are whatever.

Last edited:

evolution07

I tried everything outlined in the most recent video but I'm still fucked. This update only touched certain characters I used for the legendary multiverse events, but as I mentioned before, stuff I acquired for joker and Harley events have been wiped, as well as any new items I acquired. Favorites are gone, epic gear mainly. Loadout names reset.

If those hasn't happened I'd be unaffected basically. It just makes me believe maybe NRS really is trying to punish those that used an exploit, but in process screwed everyone by mistake.