What's new

DO NOT UPDATE 1.10

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Yeah, everything is gone for me too.

Honestly I find this hilarious. Casuals panicing about their gear and abilities lul. I'm pretty damn sure they have some sort of backup system so they're coming back. And even if they aren't I couldn't care less. It's all just visual stuff, it's not like this is an RPG where gear matters.
Casuals also pay for the game, let them enjoy the parts of the game that they like; if they are into casual stuff and lost it lastes update they have the right to complain too.

fong03

Noob
Ok my OCD is kicking in.

*Could care less* for everyone who keeps saying "couldn't"
"Couldn't care less" is correct and more commonly used in print. It also is the more logical expression of the two. If your goal is to say you don't care at all, saying that you "could care less" implies that you do care some.

"Could care less" is a sarcastic variant, but is used more in the U.S. I believe. The structure of the rest of the sentence would dictate if this usage is appropriate. ("I could care less about what you think, but I don't."

fong03

Noob
Nope I did restet it like milion times already and all is still gone .
Same for me. It seems like any new gear or abilities I obtained since 1.09 are gone. Also, any old gear that was still highlighted as "new" that I viewed for the first time yesterday or marked as a favorite for the first time is also gone. The same is true with any changes I made to loadout pieces.

I almost always play in competitive mode, but I do use my gear in multiverse events. Whether or not the gear is necessary in competitive play is irrelevant to this gigantic mess. Some people have spent a lot of time collecting their gear and/or they enjoy gear modes. NRS wanted to delve into these RPG like aspects, so they better make sure they are handled properly.

And for people who lost legendary pieces . . . I don't even have words.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Based of ours posts, I would think that the culprit are the updates 1.09 and 1.10. Whoever updated from 1.08 to 1.10 is fine.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Based of ours posts, I would think that the culprit are the updates 1.09 and 1.10. Whoever updated from 1.08 to 1.10 is fine.
I updated to 1.09 before 1.10 and all my gear is fine afaik, even stuff I got during 1.09. Only thing that happened is my god and demon shaders all got unequipped from my loadouts.

I'm on xbox btw, but this issue is so much ballshit and they need to sort it out. Especially when people are losing shaders and source crystals which they they paid real damn money for.

Stanlos

Noob
Your OCD is wrong, it's couldn't care less. As in I care so little that it's not possible to care any less than what I do right now. As opposed the the wrong saying "could care less" as in I could care less than what i do right now but I don't, see, makes no sense.
It depends on the intent of the speaker. The could one could be used if you want to threaten less engagement due to someone being extra

Wavy

Block Spammer
Reminder: You all should also contact Sony and Microsoft because WB games is forced to respond to their inquiry if they don't respond to your personal ticket.

They'll make one for you and have it on the record. Especially those who spent money on source crystals and lost shaders and currency. Sony and Microsoft don't like playing around when in game currency was taken away after being paid for. This is some really bad half-assed patching.

I was told to wait a week and I'll get a call directly from support regarding the issue if it's not fixed. Once again, NRS/WBgames are required to respond to Sony/Microsoft inquiries.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently...You guys have inspired me to create a video about this. From what I've been seeing, there's not alot of videos about this issue.

And since there hasn't been a fix, or even an announcement, we have to fend for ourselves. So the premise of this video is compile ideas of how to fix this update from deleting our progress with a splash of my personality of course ;). I love how this community helps each other out so let's continue to do so. I was up till late last night making this, so even it helps a lil bit, that's good enough for me. Righteous!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
What was the point of the patch anyways?

Either way, when I started my game up, all my shit was basic level 1 stuff. Did a hard reset and everything was back. I had to equip some shaders and abilities again but that was it.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
What was the point of the patch anyways?

Either way, when I started my game up, all my shit was basic level 1 stuff. Did a hard reset and everything was back. I had to equip some shaders and abilities again but that was it.
Did you lose any currency, experience, or abilities?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Alright, got home unplugged the Ethernet. Even kept the internet unplugged and turned on the PS4.

No 1.10 Update. Still 1.09. Everything is fine...for now...

I've now turned off All Auto updates and won't be going online with my PS4 till its fixed. If that means my PS4 is Offline for a week or so, then so be it.

NRS have Fucked Up Majorly.

Many people all over Twitter, Reddit, Wbgames, Gamefaqs, Facebook, etc... have lost Gear and CAN'T get it back.

I can't see what NRS can do except Abandon RNG Motherboxes and have Gear in a Store just like the Krypt. It wasn't broken before, it didn't need fixing.

RNG in Console Fighting Games is an Epic Failure. If this isn't proof, then I don't know what is.

RNG doesnt work NRS, take Accountability and make it right. I really hope you do the right thing.
Not that I love the system or anything but it seems like you are just using this as a reason to hate on RNG gear rather then it actually being an issue with RNG gear in fighting games.

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Haven't updated.. I lucked out and my console was offline for 1.10, so I have 1.09. I turned off auto updates and am just biding my time.

I want to throw this out there though, seriously, to the people saying "LOL I DON'T CARE ABOUT GEAR CASUALS LOL NO BIG DEAL"

Let me say, emphatically, Shut the fuck up. Just because it's something YOU don't care about doesn't mean its not a big deal for a lot of people - and it doesn't mean it's something that should be ignored or passed over, or isn't worth getting extremely pissed off about.

I've never played a single match with gear on except the first set I ever played - cause I forgot comp mode - and this is a big god damn deal to me. I LIKE the aesthetic gear side. Its interesting to me to customize the characters I play, and I have spent MONEY (that thing your dad gives you weekly for your allowance) on crystals for the tournament shaders and I have EARNED a number of other shaders through boxes and matches.

I'm not referring to the polite people that just said "well its not big deal to me cause I dont really do anything with gear, etc" I'm talking about the ones coming across as gloating and smug because OTHERS are effected by something that doesn't effect them. That's a pathetic attitude and you all need to grow the hell up.

mines updated while i was sleep & now all my Wonder Woman movie gear is gone (yes the whole set is gone) & some for poisen ivy because in one of my gear sets i had 5, 20 epic gear peices now its 4 with a level 1 peice of leg gear lol luckily i dont too much care for injustice, if this was mk11 or mkx then id be pissed!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Haven't updated.. I lucked out and my console was offline for 1.10, so I have 1.09. I turned off auto updates and am just biding my time.

I want to throw this out there though, seriously, to the people saying "LOL I DON'T CARE ABOUT GEAR CASUALS LOL NO BIG DEAL"

Let me say, emphatically, Shut the fuck up. Just because it's something YOU don't care about doesn't mean its not a big deal for a lot of people - and it doesn't mean it's something that should be ignored or passed over, or isn't worth getting extremely pissed off about.

I've never played a single match with gear on except the first set I ever played - cause I forgot comp mode - and this is a big god damn deal to me. I LIKE the aesthetic gear side. Its interesting to me to customize the characters I play, and I have spent MONEY (that thing your dad gives you weekly for your allowance) on crystals for the tournament shaders and I have EARNED a number of other shaders through boxes and matches.

I'm not referring to the polite people that just said "well its not big deal to me cause I dont really do anything with gear, etc" I'm talking about the ones coming across as gloating and smug because OTHERS are effected by something that doesn't effect them. That's a pathetic attitude and you all need to grow the hell up.

WORD!!

I love having characters customized in ANY game! It creates artistic style while whooping ass. So gear in the game is very important to me as well not for the abilities and stats online, but for the look. EVERYBODY should be concerned that this major fuck up is happening to everybody who put time in playing this game for whatever reason, people have invested their time, energy, and even money to earn every anything in this game deserves to get everything back.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Can confirm I did the update and lost everything, did hard reset and got most of it back but had to change some shaders and gear that had been unequipped. However I am still missing some gear, and it mostly seems to be stuffed I've re-rolled or used regen tokens on