What's new

DO NOT UPDATE 1.10

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
At this point im not even mad anymore ,accepted that its gone and will have to grind for it again .

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
yeah i was right ... my friend lost his legendary batman belt which he just got one day before patch and some billionaire set items . hes on xbox

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
all my shit is gone.

and i literally just finally said screw it and bought source crystals when I got Manta to get the Tournament/Electrum skins for my rotation.

this is insane.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
This is ridiculous, thankfully I haven't lost anything besides my loadout names, but seriously NRS? Losing source crystals? That we pay for? Fuck off.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I hope there's a way for this update to be rolled back and our stuff restored. Something is happening somewhere in the player settings file that is screwing us up. I don't see how some people get their stuff back by going in and out of menus or restarting their PS4, and others don't .

I have done everything thought possible and it's still gone. I do have a save file from a day prior, but I'd rather not touch it and screw things up even more.

It's obvious the patch today was to address multiverse concerns and exploits, but how does something so sensitive to a lot of people who put so much time and effort into a game just get deleted in the blink of an eye?

I've gotten so tired of this game and it's issues lately, and if things can't get restored I'm not gonna invest anymore time with it. I'll gladly do other things.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
I hope there's a way for this update to be rolled back and our stuff restored. Something is happening somewhere in the player settings file that is screwing us up. I don't see how some people get their stuff back by going in and out of menus or restarting their PS4, and others don't .

I have done everything thought possible and it's still gone. I do have a save file from a day prior, but I'd rather not touch it and screw things up even more.

It's obvious the patch today was to address multiverse concerns and exploits, but how does something so sensitive to a lot of people who put so much time and effort into a game just get deleted in the blink of an eye?

I've gotten so tired of this game and it's issues lately, and if things can't get restored I'm not gonna invest anymore time with it. I'll gladly do other things.
yeah man same here , and if it happened once how do you know it will not happen again ?

Temetias

"MKX kid"
Yeah, everything is gone for me too.

Honestly I find this hilarious. Casuals panicing about their gear and abilities lul. I'm pretty damn sure they have some sort of backup system so they're coming back. And even if they aren't I couldn't care less. It's all just visual stuff, it's not like this is an RPG where gear matters.

hellbly

Noob
Yeah, everything is gone for me too.

Honestly I find this hilarious. Casuals panicing about their gear and abilities lul. I'm pretty damn sure they have some sort of backup system so they're coming back. And even if they aren't I couldn't care less. It's all just visual stuff, it's not like this is an RPG where gear matters.
your opinion is visual stuff too

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I've lost my tournament shader on Flash along with a bunch of epic gear on various characters. Anyone know if they've given some kind of update other than what's in the OP?

Shaka

Tier Whore.
holy shit dude , my friend just today completed his batman legandary multi and got his belt . He might have a suprise tommorow lol .... I feel bad for him already .

Btw now I noticed I lost items and shaders from other chars too , not just deadshot . I guess im lucky that from my main only gear is gone and shaders are there lol
somehow I don't feel bad for Batman players...

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Seems as if anything that was set to favorite is gone. If a loadout had gear in use, it appears to be ok. My only problem is that some players have had everything completely wiped for every character, so idk.