What's new

DO NOT UPDATE 1.10

Welp. Level 67 and a shit ton of epics are gone. And some of my favorite. I would estimate I lost btw 50-100 gear pieces. Was saving up to sell for the legendary requirements too.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Only gears? It, ALSO, erases shaders! I lost Black Ice (Alternate) (Captain Cold's shader). :'(

PSN here.

Tanno

This is an absolutely massive screw-up.

I'm hesitant to open the game.
This one is the most absolute zero screw-up in the gaming world. I just read in the twitter that some dudes lost their own legendaries. Not only gears and shaders are gone, but, also, legendaries!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I lost gears of

yes, there is a second update. don't do it.
Ok, thanks. Hopefully NRS will fix that. I heard Raiden was released early for Xbox but at the same time people who dl this update lost a lot of stuff so I'm not going to update or play the game til NRS addresses this.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
This one is the most absolute zero screw-up in the gaming world. I just read in the twitter that some dudes lost their own legendaries. Not only gears and shaders are gone, but, also, legendaries!
holy shit dude , my friend just today completed his batman legandary multi and got his belt . He might have a suprise tommorow lol .... I feel bad for him already .

Btw now I noticed I lost items and shaders from other chars too , not just deadshot . I guess im lucky that from my main only gear is gone and shaders are there lol

Tanno

holy shit dude , my friend just today completed his batman legandary multi and got his belt . He might have a suprise tommorow lol .... I feel bad for him already .

Btw now I noticed I lost items and shaders from other chars too , not just deadshot . I guess im lucky that from my main only gear is gone and shaders are there lol
lol.

I'd love to see his reaction when he opens the game.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Even if they offered like 10k source crystals ( i dont think they will anyway) what im going to do with that ?Buy some crappy shader ? I want my epic gear back which i spent hours to get and opened a ton of motherboxes lol Some items are so hard to get and finally after months I got almost all I wanted .... now all of it is gone .

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I'd actually much prefer an in-game store where we could just buy gear sets instead of earning them.

At this point, I'm sure NRS will supply us with crystals or other loot, but this is such a giant fuck up idk if they can even recover what people lost.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Or they could put there a big multiverses for all characters at the same time, and make it so you could complete it a few times . This way ppl would get some of gear back.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Please, I hate completing multiverse events lol. I'd much rather just have a store to buy things in. This way we can choose what we want and unlock items exclusive to a character similar to legendary requirements.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
it will probably be rolled back and fixed... but still what kind of testing are they using for their patch for this to occur? This is super amature, if you are going to have gear and stats and farming and unique shit etc, patches like this CANT happen... can only imagine if this happened to an MMO or something

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
OMG my update was downloading and I came to TYM while it did... I sW this thread in a heartbeat and thank god I was in time to cancel the download...

I am a big fan of gear and losing it would've been sooo annoying, it sucks that we can't play until they fix this. Ugh!

I'm on Xbox, just downloaded and didn't lose a single thing to my knowledge. Definitely didn't lose any gear. My loadout names cleared but that's all.