What's new

DO NOT UPDATE 1.10

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
Did you try leaving the Customize Characters screen then coming back? All of my stuff returned after that.
Tried that first, nothing. Then restarted the application twice, then it came back.... pretty weird but just glad it's back tbh. Here's hoping it's temporary for everyone else too!

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Tried that first, nothing. Then restarted the application twice, then it came back.... pretty weird but just glad it's back tbh. Here's hoping it's temporary for everyone else too!
Hasn't worked for me yet. Only some of my characters are affected, but all loadouts have been reset and epic gear is missing.

I did a few multiverse events for Harley and joker, and those pieces are gone. Pissing me off. This better come back.

fong03

Noob
It feels like anything I acquired, edited, or viewed today was lost. This morning I went about favoriting a bunch of gear on most of my characters. Those seem to be the ones effected. And all of the loadouts have lost their names as well.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Little confused, I played and updated last night I didn't lose anything but I haven't gone on today. Is there another update? Afraid to turn on my xbox now lol

evolution07

I guess I'm curious now. Did any of you do any sort of "trick" to mess with legendary gear requirements? This could be a punishment for everyone who has...

doomfarmer

unorthodox
On Xbox here. Updated the game, saw all my characters had 0 gear. Got super pissed. Took a deep breath. Quit the game, and restarted my xbox. Everything seems to have come back but all my dlc shaders and skins were still unequipped and all my loadouts reset back to thier default names. At least it's not a complete loss but man, don't they test this shit??

evolution07

I did exploit for Legendary Gear, but I got all my stuff back, so idk.
This is weird then. Ppl are crying out on Twitter and Tyler says to contact WB support.

I have yet to get my stuff back. I have a save file I could load but idk if it'll make things worse lol. Plus, stuff I just unlocked thru multiverse is gone too.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
This is weird then. Ppl are crying out on Twitter and Tyler says to contact WB support.

I have yet to get my stuff back. I have a save file I could load but idk if it'll make things worse lol. Plus, stuff I just unlocked thru multiverse is gone too.
So we need to contact wb support ? but how ?

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
I guess I'm curious now. Did any of you do any sort of "trick" to mess with legendary gear requirements? This could be a punishment for everyone who has...
Nope.... not sure how much weight my word will hold, but I absolutely didn't.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
On Xbox here. Updated the game, saw all my characters had 0 gear. Got super pissed. Took a deep breath. Quit the game, and restarted my xbox. Everything seems to have come back but all my dlc shaders and skins were still unequipped and all my loadouts reset back to thier default names. At least it's not a complete loss but man, don't they test this shit??
That's exactly what happened to me on PS4.