What's new

DO NOT UPDATE 1.10

hellbly

Noob
it erases gears.

UPDATE:
Injustice twitter:
To our players - we’re aware of the issues with Gear and are currently investigating. Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE2:
Injustice twitter:
Gear issues are still being investigated and we hope to have an update soon. Apologies for the confusion and thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
I think my Xbox does these updates automatically, probably shouldn't even turn it on. I wonder if there is a way to turn off these auto updates because I want to play tonight.

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
FFS, I completed boss tower on Swamp Thing's planet and finally got helm from Abigail set as a reward, now I don't have it, plus, I can only replay this tower (and get fookin silver box and 7.5k credits).
GOOD FOOKIN JOB, NRS, SICK PATCH

and thanks God, I didn't start tower which has 3 Swampy epic gear as a reward.

Tweedy

Noob
I downloaded it because I don't care about gear and I want Raiden.

Didn't lose gear from what I can tell but no Raiden. :/

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
A lot of my characters just got screwed over. Characters I have yet to touch lost gear, loadouts completely reset and stats reset. So much time lost over this shit update

SunsetBlvd

Proven Nappa GOD, 100% VERIFIED Best Nappa NA
idc so much about gear but i see why people do. what pisses me off is that i bought a few of the new shaders from earlier today and those got erased. i know there's no way i'm getting those back so that's just money they took from me.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!

I also lost all of my Gear and Shaders, but then I checked the game again and I got all of my stuff back! Both Shaders and Gear! The only thing I lost was the unique names I gave to some of the loadouts. Anyone who lost stuff should check their games again. They might come back!

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!

I also lost all of my Gear and Shaders, but then I checked the game again and I got all of my stuff back! Both Shaders and Gear! The only thing I lost was the unique names I gave to some of the loadouts. Anyone who lost stuff should check their games again. They might come back!
Didn't help to me :(