• Kai

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Meat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaze

• Drahmin

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Hsu Hao (PS there is nomore poll available slots:()

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I think I'm like 90% of Li requests :DOGE
sorry, but the slots are filled up, and i cant remove or change themfor sum dumb reason.... just figured id try to add everyone i could, so all fans felt welcome, but there are to many characters vs poll slots:(

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
no i didn't and in a general forum it won't give me the answers, other peoples DLC ideas, and the fun of making a place for all to come to talk about variation ideas.

general discussion is so cluttered no one would be heard, but only by the few people that sift through 75 pages.

this is a place that i and others can come back to and post great DLC, costume/Variation ideas...
Whether you post this in the general DLC discussion thread or make your own thread it's going to get the same amount of response. Anyone could make a thread saying who they want for KP2 or asking for people's opinions on KP2 but you know why they don't? Because it clutters up the forums. There was no reason this thread needed to be made when there's already one that's perfectly fine for this kind of discussion.

Also insinuating "no one would be heard" tells me you made this just for attention which is kinda sad dude.

MadeOfMetal

Update:
allowed change your vote.
Added choices.
filled up poll slots with Kombatants
added Smoke, shang Tsung ideas

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
guys really, stop not voting for shang tsung! hear me out for a sec: imagine what happens if impostor shinnok steals shang's soul steal. the coolest matchup ever, that's what happens!

MadeOfMetal

Whether you post this in the general DLC discussion thread or make your own thread it's going to get the same amount of response. Anyone could make a thread saying who they want for KP2 or asking for people's opinions on KP2 but you know why they don't? Because it clutters up the forums. There was no reason this thread needed to be made when there's already one that's perfectly fine for this kind of discussion.

Also insinuating "no one would be heard" tells me you made this just for attention which is kinda sad dude.
ok clearly you didn't read the title or the entire post, yes there is a poll for kp2 requests. but the Main goal of this thread is not Choose your Kombat Pack 2 characters, It is based on Variation Ideas for possible MKX Kombatants. and there is not a thread about that besides this one, which would not make clutter. since it is it's own topic.
don't know if this is part of what i call the Jacqui incedent? but if so:
plz quit harassing my posts. all you have to do is pass by it if you don't want to read it.

Tweedy

Noob
I'd be happy with Fujin or Smoke. I didn't really like any of the KP1 characters, so as long as one of those characters make it in, that'd be an improvement for me already.

I don't play girls on fighting games for whatever reason(I don't know, I just don't lol), but it'd be cool to see Sindel or Sareena, and maybe one of the robots.

Cyrax, Sektor, and Cyber Smoke / Cyber Sub don't really need to be a whole lot different than a pallet swap.

Have one character called Lin Kuei Cyborg and have a rocket / teleporting red variation for sector, a yellow net throwing broken bomb trapping, command grab looping bullshit shitlord variation for cyrax, and another blue one for cyber sub. There. All three cyborgs with one character slot.

Smoke, one with a cyber variation.

Shang Tsung

Kabal

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Dude, Boon already posted a pic with silhouettes. Bo Rai Cho is in, either Baraka or Noob in MKD outfit is in, and 2 strange heads with one looking kinda like a cyborg.

MadeOfMetal

Dude, Boon already posted a pic with silhouettes. Bo Rai Cho is in, either Baraka or Noob in MKD outfit is in, and 2 strange heads with one looking kinda like a cyborg.
im sure there is a female in that pack, and i hope Smoke/Shang/Fujin is in it. but im not saying any of the characters are in it, just ideas if they decided to implement them. it would be nice to hear others variation/kombatant idea's

lmao maybe Sindel or skarlet is pregnant

not much to give there 2nd looks like:

lol...

and ed says:
Wake up! fake kombat pack 2 is on your screen!!

wonder if that means fujin isnt there or one of the others or all of them... shadows can be tricky....

Last edited:

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
sorry, but the slots are filled up, and i cant remove or change themfor sum dumb reason.... just figured id try to add everyone i could, so all fans felt welcome, but there are to many characters vs poll slots:(
It's all good, I'm use to her getting ignored :p. Anyways I would like variations like this for her

Universal Moves:
-Karnival Kick(Pop up, EX has armor)
-Overhead Heel Flip(Hard Knockdown, EX pops up, Air OK)
-Nova Blast(Projectile, EX increased damage)
-and new move where she absorbs a projectile and recovers some health.

Iron Leg:
-Able to activate a buff where her kick based attacks do increased damage and is able to break armor, the buff lasts for about 8 sec.
-Also gets Hotaru's Grasshopper kick in this variation

Onslaught:
-Gains Chi-Block: a flurry of quick strikes that prevent the opponent from using meter for 5 sec. (EX leaves them standing)
-Gets a high command grab similar to Yun's in SF, where she just flips sides (EX allows combo potential)

Astral:
-Gains Celestial Aura (variation revolves around this) where she covers her body in a bright aura. Buff lasts for 15 sec. cooldown is 8 sec.
~Nova Blast also does increased damage while aura is up
-Astral projection: sends the aura to any desired location, and Li Mei appears there instantly (EX gives same properties as Mileena's Vanish)
-SuperNova: She detonates her aura, briefly blinding the opponent allowing for a follow up, but she loses her aura until the cooldown is over (EX hits from a further distance)
My take on what she could've been

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
It is weird that unpopular characters like Meat, Jarek, Kai and Hsu Hao made the list instead of somewhat popular characters like Lei Mei + Ashrah, Shao Kahn etc.

Oh well... I choose Lei Mei and Ashrah I guess

MadeOfMetal

It is weird that unpopular characters like Meat, Jarek, Kai and Hsu Hao made the list instead of somewhat popular characters like Lei Mei + Ashrah, Shao Kahn etc.

Oh well... I choose Lei Mei and Ashrah I guess
i agree, cant change them though.... but you would be suprised i seen another thread about kp characters, and people i though wehere the dumbest characters like mocap was everyones favorite... i dont get it, but i added meat becaus of a request.. and the person didnt even vote lol

MadeOfMetal

Poll DLC top 10 votes 9-9-2015 (Updated Monthly)

1. Fujin -41-votes

2. Smoke-29-votes

3. Noob Saibot-27-votes

4. Cyrax-20-votes

5. Sindel-18-votes

6. Bo Rai Cho-17-votes

7. Reiko/Rain-16-votes

8. Shang Tsung-13-votes

9. Baraka-12-votes

10. Havik/Kabal/Sareena-10-votes

I'm Eager to see more kombatant variation ideas... even if i dont have the name written down PM me with your idea and ill add to OP without judgment.