What's new

DLC Pack 2 Wish List

Since the roster for MK1 is leaked/known as well as the first round of DLC characters, who do y’all want to see for the second pack?

MK9 - 4 DLC (3 MK, 1 guest)
Injustice - 6 DLC (5 DC, 1 guest)
MKX - 8 DLC (4 MK, 4 guests)
Injustice 2 - 10 DLC (7 DC, 3 guests)
MK11 - 12 DLC (7 MK, 5 guests)

my guess is there will be a total of 14 DLC characters for this game, 8 being MK characters and 6 being guest. So far we have Shang, Takeda, Quan Chi and Ermac returning.

I hope for the next 4 we get Erron Black, some kind of cyborg, Hotaru, and Chameleon and then whatever 3 guests

Next pack, if there's one, needs at least one female character. That first one is a sausage fest.

The next 4: Kano/Sonya/Jax (the one who misses base roster); Hotaru, Jade and Sareena. That's the wishlist, being realistic: Kano/Sonya/jax; a cyborg, Hotaru and Jade/Sareena/Cassie/whatever female they decide deserves a playable spot over the rest. If Sonya is the one missing, and then the DLC; probably Kung Jin.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
KP1 is probably one of the all time great DLC packs of any FG. Hard to top. But if we are going wishlist mode I'll guess 5 characters for KP2, wishing:

-MK: Cassie Cage
-MK: Jax (I'm convinced Kano/Sonya are in)
-MK: D'Vorah
-Guest: Finally a cross-game rep. (i.e., Jago from Ki, Iori from KOF, Kazuya from Tekken, Akuma from SF, etc)
-Guest: The Comedian (Watchmen)

i wish they did it the way every other big multiplayer game does it by now, support it for 5-6 years until the next one is out. 6 years of DLC characters. not just 2 kps and a bunch of balance patches, then abandon support at some random point. WB games should easily be able to afford the team size for this, even in parallel to the developement of a new game.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
They should go all in. Yeah, they may make some Kombat Pack to "promote" some kameos to "main roster" (Goro, Khameleon, Sonya/Kano/Jax? who knows), but they've probably taken notes about how good Aftermath's reception was.

Expand the story, go nuts. Make an episode introducing Hotaru along with playable Sektor and Cyrax, make Shinnok return, bring back Cassie; they can have characters coming from different timelines.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I don’t expect six characters again, probably a couple sets of three like 11. But if I could pick a realistic 6 character KP2:
MK Characters: Cassie, Sareena, Jax
Guest Characters: Ash, The Bride, Harley
Kameos: Jacqui, Kung Jin, Kira, Shinnok, Kintaro

Benlo

PrayforSareena
Sareena
Noob Saibot
Jade

Guest : Xenia, The Bride or Selene (Underworld)

Story dlc around the NetherRealm, with KP1 & 2 characters : Quan Chi, Ermac, Noob and Sareena.

For MK characters, don't really care. Whatever floats the fanboy/fangirl's boat.

For guest characters on the other hand....

ANY of these:

Last edited:
Kintaro.

It's his time, it's his moment and he deserves to be in this game.

Not Goro, let him stay as a Kameo.
Not Sheeva, she's doing just fine in MK11.

I could care less about guests, but in terms of MK characters I want D'Vorah, Kotal and Cassie Cage. The first two because I think they are the standout new characters from the X-11 era, and I'd love to see them reinvented in Liu's New Era. And the last because sassy Cassie is just too much damn fun.

Bonus points if Cassie is from or at least has knowledge of the old, Kronika run timeline and has a ton of intros and dialogue that is referential.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
At least 3-4 female characters, thanks. Assuming the leaks are true, I'd like to see Jade, Skarlet, Sonya (if she miraculously doesn't make base roster) and Sareena playable. If guests are non-negotiable, Buffy, Selene from Underworld and/or Harley Quinn are solid potential candidates, though I really don't care for guests at all.

Last edited:
Noob, D'vorah, and Hotaru are probably the top of my list. I wouldn't mind something like the 3d era oni's or Kotal, but I don't think that's likely.

Guest character wise, i'm curious to see where they go. The 3 they've got are shockingly perfect and it's hard to think of much that nails the hyperviolent mood without dipping back into horror fair. Ash and Pinhead seem like good choices. Saw someone posted The Bride and that'd also be a good fit, but I can't think of much more.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
so if the leaked roster is real and Kano & Sonya are in, my predictions are:

Cassie (a must), Erron Black (a solid choice), Jax (classic, regardless I like him or not)

who else I'd love to see out of the top of my head? Pre-Kahn Kotal, Sektor, Jade.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
MK Characters:
  • Shinnok
  • Shujinko
  • Cyrax
  • Sektor
  • Noob Saibot
Guest Characters:
- Riddick

Can’t really think of many guest characters, but I’ve wanted Riddick (from Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick, and Riddick) in an MK game since MK9. Since Chronicles of Riddick is my favorite movie of all time.

As far as MK characters, Shujinko and Shinnok are my favorite 3D MK characters. Cyrax and Sektor deserve to be playable characters for their fans imo, since they haven’t been playable outside of Triborg since MK9. And Noob Saibot is just a cool character. I doubt I’d use him though. I would love to see more female characters, but idk what other female characters are gonna be on the main roster. I just personally don’t think any of the characters I listed will be on the main roster. But I wouldn’t mind seeing Sheeva, Skarlet, Sonya, Sindel, etc. Basically every female character except Jade is fine by me

KCJ506

Noob
Like KP1, it'll probably be half and half. 3 MK characters and 3 guests. I'd like for the MK characters to be Sareena, Cyrax and Sektor.