What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Has anyone ever found Havik's assist? Skull of Chaos? The one that the txt file said that it 'needs to be removed'?

I've read a couple of guys that they 'remember finding it' but no one actually like, has it on his inventory at the present time.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Havik also appers in KOLLECTORS gear maces...hope they bring him back soon...probly not this game tho...

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Just throwing this in here but today I noticed that Sektor and Cyrax both have icons for the Kombat Kard. The only other icons you can get are all for playable characters. Don’t know if it means much, but personally I feel this and the ‘you won’t be able to fight characters you can’t play as’ thing lean towards them being DLC.

Weirdly though, they do not have concept art for them in the Kollection at all. They’re missing under NPC’s. This got me thinking it was more evidence they’ll be DLC, as they then wouldn’t be an NPC, but Sheeva has concept art under NPC’s which goes against my logic if this datamine is still accurate.

All in all, fuck knows.
There were a ton of Kombat Kard icons for characters that weren't in MKX at all. Cyrax and Sektor, for one (before they were made DLC) along with Shao Kahn, Reiko, Noob Saibot and probably several others I'm forgetting.

Don't think that means much of anything. I hope I'm wrong, because they have NEVER looked cooler than they do in the story mode. And the gear/skin possibilities.....

Please NRS....

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Just throwing this in here but today I noticed that Sektor and Cyrax both have icons for the Kombat Kard. The only other icons you can get are all for playable characters. Don’t know if it means much, but personally I feel this and the ‘you won’t be able to fight characters you can’t play as’ thing lean towards them being DLC.

Weirdly though, they do not have concept art for them in the Kollection at all. They’re missing under NPC’s. This got me thinking it was more evidence they’ll be DLC, as they then wouldn’t be an NPC, but Sheeva has concept art under NPC’s which goes against my logic if this datamine is still accurate.

All in all, fuck knows.
They adding GORO too? Dont get me wrong I need ninja robots in my life, but they add a ton of npc icons...that assist cyrax & sektor make me think they will arrive sooner or l8tr...My body is ready for cyberization

ItsYaBoi

Noob
They adding GORO too? Dont get me wrong I need ninja robots in my life, but they add a ton of npc icons...that assist cyrax & sektor make me think they will arrive sooner or l8tr...My body is ready for cyberization
Goro is a dead background accessory in MK11. He has no Kombat Kard icon of a living Goro in MK11.

Also, MKX did have lots of unplayable character icons, HOWEVER, MK11 does not barring Sektor and Cyrax, the only two characters you fight against in Story Mode who aren’t playable.

Kronika doesn’t count, she’s a boss and outright has been said to not be playable. They haven’t outright denied Sektor or Cyrax publically.

Change my mind.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I don't understand how Sektor and Cyrax showing up as fightable NPCs in the story = they will be DLC. Are we already forgetting MKX? Rain and Sindel were fightable and even had a lot of requests and they never made it in as playable characters even after two Kombat Packs.

In MKX, there were a TON of characters that were never made playable as Kombat Kard options. There was even a background that showed Fujin in a fighting stance standing in the Dead Woods. It literally looked like a screenshot showing him as a playable character. But nope, it never happened. Take a look:

Other NPCs that showed up in Kombat Kards include:
  • Onaga
  • Shao Kahn
  • Reiko
  • Noob Saibot
  • Nightwolf
  • Stryker
  • Sindel
  • Baraka
  • Rain
  • Smoke
  • Kabal
  • Meat
  • Literally fucking Khrome
  • As well as old renders/comic panels/arcade ending screenshots of the following:
    • Hsu Hao
    • Movado
    • Havik
    • Daegon
    • Taven
    • Probably more that I'm not seeing.
I'm not saying that Cyrax and Sektor WON'T be DLC, but I'm saying set your expectations. NRS doesn't always make sense.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Goro is a dead background accessory in MK11. He has no Kombat Kard icon of a living Goro in MK11.

Also, MKX did have lots of unplayable character icons, HOWEVER, MK11 does not barring Sektor and Cyrax, the only two characters you fight against in Story Mode who aren’t playable.

Kronika doesn’t count, she’s a boss and outright has been said to not be playable. They haven’t outright denied Sektor or Cyrax publically.

Change my mind.
Goro indeed has an icon...keep looking

ItsYaBoi

Noob
I don't understand how Sektor and Cyrax showing up as fightable NPCs in the story = they will be DLC. Are we already forgetting MKX? Rain and Sindel were fightable and even had a lot of requests and they never made it in as playable characters even after two Kombat Packs.

In MKX, there were a TON of characters that were never made playable as Kombat Kard options. There was even a background that showed Fujin in a fighting stance standing in the Dead Woods. It literally looked like a screenshot showing him as a playable character. But nope, it never happened. Take a look:

• Onaga
  • Shao Kahn
  • Reiko
  • Noob Saibot
  • Nightwolf
  • Stryker
  • Sindel
  • Baraka
  • Rain
  • Smoke
  • Kabal
  • Meat
  • As well as old renders/comic panels/arcade ending screenshots of the following:
    • Hsu Hao
    • Movado
    • Havik
    • Daegon
    • Taven
I'm not saying that Cyrax and Sektor WON'T be DLC, but I'm saying set your expectations. NRS doesn't always make sense.
Looool did you just choose to ignore my last post?

In MK11 the ONLY characters that have icons are PLAYABLE barring Kronika (explicitly said she’s a boss character only) and Sektor and Cyrax. What a coincidence, the two in game who can be fought against.

They said before release that there would be no fighters you can fight against who won’t be playable. They NEVER said that with MKX. That’s the difference.

I’ll accept all your L’s when it happens.

Gamer68

Fujin!

In MK11 the ONLY characters that have icons are PLAYABLE barring Kronika (explicitly said she’s a boss character only) and Sektor and Cyrax. What a coincidence, the two in game who can be fought against.

They said before release that there would be no fighters you can fight against who won’t be playable. They NEVER said that with MKX. That’s the difference.

MK11 has 3 different Kombat Kard asset sets:

Character assets, which you gain by complete matches with a specific character.
Story assets, which are obtained by progressing in the story or unlocking them in the Krypt.
And then MKX Kutie assets, which I'm not sure how to get yet.

Basically, the reason why this game has less NPCs in Kombat Kard options is because NRS put less time and effort in them in comparison to MKX. In MKX, they took things from previous games, other NPCs that showed up in the story, and comic pages. This game cut corners with customization so that's why there isn't as many NPCs in Kombat Kards.

With that being said, there are more NPCs shown in Kombat Kard customizations than just Kronika, Sektor, and Cyrax. The MKX Kutie icons show Takeda, Ermac, Tanya, Tremor, Ferra/Torr, Kung Jin, and others. Sorry, but you are wrong.

Last edited:

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?

You could purchase a GORO ICON from store jst a few dayz ago iirc 100 TCs

ItsYaBoi

Noob
MK11 has 3 different Kombat Kard asset sets:

Character assets, which you gain by complete matches with a specific character.
Story assets, which are obtained by progressing in the story or unlocking them in the Krypt.
And then MKX Kutie assets, which I'm not sure how to get yet.

Basically, the reason why this game has less NPCs in Kombat Kard options is because NRS put less time and effort in them in comparison to MKX. In MKX, they took things from previous games, other NPCs that showed up in the story, and comic pages. This game cut corners with customization so that's why there isn't as many NPCs in Kombat Kards.

With that being said, there are more NPCs shown in Kombat Kard customizations than just Kronika, Sektor, and Cyrax. The MKX Kutie icons show Takeda, Ermac, Tanya, Tremor, Ferra/Torr, Kung Jin, and others. Sorry, but you are wrong.
Obviously don’t mean the kutie icons, they have proper icons that are similar to those characters who are playable. With their in game model shown. Does Kharon have one? Sheeva?

Nope.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Sheeva has an icon, not sure about Kharon, though.
Sheeva is going to be DLC, so that is okay actually thinking about it.

Also, the Dead Pool is going to get added. The one from the Liu Kang/Raiden cutscene in SP is entirely new with a design overhaul - unlike the Subway and Rooftop which are ripped straight from MK9.

• Onaga
  • Shao Kahn
  • Reiko
  • Noob Saibot
  • Nightwolf
  • Stryker
  • Sindel
  • Baraka
  • Rain
  • Smoke
  • Kabal
  • Meat
    • Hsu Hao
    • Movado
    • Havik
    • Daegon
    • Taven
Well, I personally believe that NRS were planning to release Baraka, Sindel and Rain as DLC in MKX, but then they realized how well Jason and Predator old, so they gave us more guests instead. It doesn't help that Alien had a Baraka-like variation.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
NEW TERMINATOR MOVIE
NEW DOOM GAME
NEW RAMBO MOVIE ( RAMBO SKIN for KANO or Johny cage or maybe Stryker ?)
NEW ROBOCOP IN WORKS BY BLOMKAMP
NEW HALLOWEEN coming in 2020 or 2021
NEW CHUCK MOVIE
NEW HELLRAISER REBOOT

hope that Leaked DLC list is true 19 DLC would be dope and make MK11 live for more than 4 years