What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
what if those Leaks r wrong and edited ?

Fujin as DLC looks too good to be true

Ash
Terminator
Spawn
Joker
Sareena
Reiko
NightWolf
Sheeva
Sindel

Rain , Takeda and Milena rumors

can't believe NRS will do such a EPIC move...

Last edited:

FaneBlackwing

Best in the West
i mean he is unless you prove that he's not.
Triborg is not Cyrax and Sektor at all.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look into his lore and see that the SF created him from old Cyber Initiative data and a test body. By doing this the collective consciousnesses of Smoke, Sektor, Cyber Sub-Zero, and Cyrax were fused together, creating Triborg. Basically, their stored consciousnesses(basically just data) were dumped into Triborg and the data essentially mixed together and created an entire new being.

Think of him like a hybrid. If you took a Lion and Eagle and mixed them together, it's no longer a Lion or an Eagle, but something else.

Also, quoting the MK wiki:
"His signature trait is that he is capable of perfectly replicating the fighting styles, arsenal and powers of four previous members of the Lin Kuei: Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke, and Sub-Zero."

Gamer68

Fujin!

Fujin as DLC looks too good to e true

Ash
Terminator
Spawn
Joker
Sareena
Reiko
NightWolf
Sheeva
Sindel

We will have to wait and see, but I don't think it's out of the question.

Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, and Black Manta were some of the most requested characters for Injustice 2, and they made all of those DLC (or a pre-order bonus in Darkseid's case). Also, Ed Boon mentioned on stream how DLC would be bringing back more fan favorites.

I think they are saving some of the characters people really wanted to see as DLC, so they can sell those $40 Kombat Packs.

EDIT: Also Reiko isn't suppose to be DLC and the Rain, Takeda, and Mileena rumors are false.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .

Fujin as DLC looks too good to e true

Ash
Terminator
Spawn
Joker
Sareena
Reiko
NightWolf
Sheeva
Sindel

They seem to be wrong based off that intro and Shang Tsung is konfirmed so im doubting that list right now.

Outworld Slasher

Cannibalistic Humanoid Fleshpit Dweller
Ok, so assuming that the notion of three kombat packs are true, here's who I'd like to see not already konfirmed by the leak. Not going to include a guest because I find it unlikely they'd include more than four, but if there was another I'd pray for it to be Michael Myers from the HalloweeN franchise.

1. Havik
  2. Sareena
  3. Rain
  4. Reptile
  5. Ermac
  6. Mileena
Would also like to see Reiko and Hotaru a lot, but not as much as the top six. Though, I think they deserve it more than the last three and wouldn't mind if they took their spots. I also think Sektor and Cyrax may be a given since they already have assets in game.

Mileena at the bottom because I find her extremely unlikely given how Kitana plays, but that doesn't stop me from wanting her.

AugustAPC

Not For Sale
I can't see Joker being in this game. I don't think DC would want any of their characters subjected to the amount of gore in this game.

FaneBlackwing

Best in the West
Expecting anything above 10 characters is crazy.
No, it really isn't.

From the sounds of it, we aren't going to see a new game for quite a while. From hints of them making a Marvel fighting game and Injustice 3, a new Mortal Kombat won't be for another 6-8 years possibly.

Plus, they always increase DLC counts with each game.

MK9 = 4 characters
Injustice = 6 characters
MKX = 8 characters (9 including Goro)
Injustice 2 = 9 characters (10 including Darkseid)

With the first Kombat pack being confirmed to contain 6 characters, it's really not crazy to assume the second Kombat pack will also contain 6 characters as well, which totals at 12 DLC characters.

18 doesn't seem likely though. They'll probably have two Kombat packs like they did in MKX. If that is the case though, then we still don't know what 3 of the DLC characters are.(Or 9 if by some miracle we get 18.)