What's new

DLC Characters possibly leaked

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
The thing I'm slightly worried about is Sindel's hair, They don't seem to like giving the girls any loose long hair. So I hope it looks good and moves fluidly.
That is probably why she is DLC. Starfire's hair in INJ 2 is what they should go far. even though Starfire did nothing with it in moves. This is the model they could/and should take. It would look amazing!

Gamer68

Fujin!
Reiko is my #1 hope for DLC so I'm gonna respectfully ignore you said this until I see some data getting fucking mined.
The leak wasn't from Reddit, I think it was from GameFAQs and I'm pretty sure it was the guy who claimed that Mileena, Shang Tsung, and Shinnok was DLC. To be fair, he got some story stuff right.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, he made a post with 12 characters that were apparently being "planned" to some extent as DLC, and some of the characters from this leak was on it like Sheeva and The Joker. But he also including Reiko and some others.

That is probably why she is DLC. Starfire's hair in INJ 2 is what they should go far. even though Starfire did nothing with it in moves. This is the model they could/and should take. It would look amazing!
oh god I would LOVE her to have Starfire's hair. It would look amazing when she used her hair to whip you around. Really hope they use this!

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
If this is true that would explain the 9 slots on the leaked character select screen. Just seems weird that kp2 would only have 3 characters.

Also all the mkx npc fights(Baraka, Sindel, Tanya(mkx dlc)) being playable except Rain . . . . but they have 4 guests again!?

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
If this is true that would explain the 9 slots on the leaked character select screen. Just seems weird that kp2 would only have 3 characters.

Also all the mkx npc fights(Baraka, Sindel, Tanya(mkx dlc)) being playable except Rain . . . . but they have 4 guests again!?
Is that the opening scene from MI:3?

Also this... this is a feelsbad for Rain fans. My sympathies to you at this trying time.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
pretty cool list, but seems incomplete .... c'mon, 4 guests and 5 MK characters ? no way .... I think both KP 1 and 2 will have 6 chars each, so, the KP2 list is lacking 3 characters, that probably , are not complete yet, reason why the are not listed on the datamine.

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
She literally whipped you with her hair as a special move lol.

We called it “weave whip”

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Ash and Terminator are solid choices...Joker is lame as hell though. Why bring over one of the least-popular characters from Injustice? If we're going DC monster-types than Etrigan or Clayface would've been much more interesting.

Ash and Terminator are solid choices...Joker is lame as hell though. Why bring over one of the least-popular characters from Injustice? If we're going DC monster-types than Etrigan or Clayface would've been much more interesting.
Joker has a movie coming out in October from WB, it will be the promotional character. And Joker is a pretty dark DC Character if you ever read any of his major comic storylines. He fits perfectly into MK gore wise, the movie will also be rated R so we might see a really screwed up Joker.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I think Joker would get a new moveset so they could add more brutal attacks in because it's MK.

At least I hope.

Seeing someone using Injustice animations in MK11 would hurt my soul.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Is that the opening scene from MI:3?

Also this... this is a feelsbad for Rain fans. My sympathies to you at this trying time.
honestly I'm not sure i just googled "heartache gif" lol, haven't seen MI:3 in a long time

I really can't see there only being 3 characters in kp2. If Rain doesnt make it in, let's hope Reiko does( him and Rain are practically tied for 2nd as my favorite MK character after Johnny Cage). Or hopefully there's a kp3 and they both make it in.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Only 3 characters in the second pack, that's weird, isn't it? At least after MKX and INJ2.

Could it be that the 2nd pack as listed here is incomplete, and at the time this info went out, NRS hadn't yet decided who the final 3 characters of KP2 would be?
I don't see them sure on a KP2 yet, so this might be the first batch of DLC planed. So we might get a new KP in 2020 but for now let's just be happy with what we have.

The 25 base roster + 6 KP + 3 give us our 34 roster that was on the roster leak. IF they add new characters down the road I don't see it being 6.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
View attachment 14062
Really hope Sindel looks similar to this design (if its not too sexy for NRS). I could totally see Starfire's hair being used for this model too.
I don't see a snowball's chance in hell that Sindel keeps that look without major alterations.

And let's be real -- of all the characters NRS could choose to redesign, Sindel probably deserves it the most. She's a queen, she should look regal, which she has never come close to.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Can someone help me dig up that old GameFAQs leak that listed a bunch of stuff we thought we fake but maybe it's not now?